:-(

• roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      unfair post removed......blaming coaching after spewing a big chunk of my roll then getting pissed was not fair X(
  • 7 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      So what was coach doing?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey roopopper,

Sorry to read your frustrations but can you please be more specific as to what happened in this coaching?

Thanks in advance,
      Gary
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

I just watched from 15 minutes in and can't share the same senitments as you. Fitzinator speaks very clearly about playing in position, playing against losing players and how to maximize your edge against them.

As the games progress he speaks about how push/shoving ranges, when to make tight folds, when to make looser calls.

Furthermore it was the first time using Twitch TV and the quality is very very good.

I would direct him to this thread but if I directed our new coaches to threads where feedback is given like this then its very likely they would become very demotivated to 1) Keep producing content and 2) Unlikely to want to get into a discussion with somebody who is swearing at them.

If you want to give feedback that is great, but feedback like this is not welcome, we only welcome constructive feedback, the coach can not reply or stand up for himself in any way shape or form when you are just so general.

Thanks
      Patrick

EDIT: If you were just in the coaching player and not actually using the stream then maybe I understand what happened :D :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      Hey,

I just watched from 15 minutes in and can't share the same senitments as you. Fitzinator speaks very clearly about playing in position, playing against losing players and how to maximize your edge against them.

As the games progress he speaks about how push/shoving ranges, when to make tight folds, when to make looser calls.

Furthermore it was the first time using Twitch TV and the quality is very very good.

I would direct him to this thread but if I directed our new coaches to threads where feedback is given like this then its very likely they would become very demotivated to 1) Keep producing content and 2) Unlikely to want to get into a discussion with somebody who is swearing at them.

If you want to give feedback that is great, but feedback like this is not welcome, we only welcome constructive feedback, the coach can not reply or stand up for himself in any way shape or form when you are just so general.

Thanks
      Patrick

EDIT: If you were just in the coaching player and not actually using the stream then maybe I understand what happened :D :D

Agreed....Tilted, drunken rambling removed :f_thumbsup:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Don't you have a dedicated thread for these drunken ramblings roo?
      JB's blog :D
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dannywratten
      Don't you have a dedicated thread for these drunken ramblings roo?
      JB's blog :D
      :f_biggrin: yes I generally head for JB's blog and TT's blog when intoxicated(to be fair TT did give me permission to troll his blog anytime I feel like it) :f_biggrin:
    • dannywratten
      dannywratten
      Gold
      Roo is back!!! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: