This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

10$ Bankroll

• Traxion2k
      Traxion2k
      Bronze
      Today im going to start a new project where i will start with a 10$ bankroll.

Im going to see how far i can get with it.
      Im going to play cash games starting at NL10

My goal is to get to NL100
      I know this is going to get hard but if and when ill reach 50$ ill follow the ordinary BRM.

Ill keep you updated :
      29juli. Start of day 10$
      29juli. End of day xx$
  • 11 replies
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Sounds interesting, but be wary that you make go broke relatively easy. What site are you playing on? What strategy will you be using, SSS or BSS?
    • gogogoji
      gogogoji
      Bronze
      goodluck on your game :)
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      with 10$ I'd play some sit en go's, get my BR to ~50$ and start SSS if it's not on full tilt,play till you have 600$ deposit on FT for first deposit and shorstack NL25/50/100 to clear it, once u have 1k$+ start playing NL25SH 15k hands and then move to NL50SH etc.
      (that's what I'm doing now :D )
      In the meantime, bonus whore :D
    • thedahl
      thedahl
      Bronze
      Its going to be like
      Starting of the day: $10.00
      End of the day $0.00
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TimothyVdp1
      with 10$ I'd play some sit en go's
      I wouldn't recommend that, thats a sure way to go broke if don't already have good ICM
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      yes, but also is SSS and in SnG's you need less knowledge than with SSS imo and with 10$ you can't manage a BR properly :D
      so SnG's and hope to get lucky ;)
    • brian997
      brian997
      Bronze
      yes, but also is SSS and in SnG's you need less knowledge than with SSS imo and with 10$ you can't manage a BR properly :D
      I completely disagree. To play SNG's effectively, you need a lot more knowledge than to play SSS effectively!
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hahahahaha

SnG's require less knowledge than SSS, ROFPMSLMFAO. Oh boy, that was meant to be a joke, right?

In SSS theres two things, good hand raise, bad hand fold. Bingo! <-- its not even poker.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      and SnG's are poker? :P
      play virtually no hands till push or fold: bad hand fold, good hand push ;)
      My point is that no matter what u play with a 10$ BR, u need luck to succeed
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      and SnG's are poker? :P
      play virtually no hands till push or fold: bad hand fold, good hand push ;)
      My point is that no matter what u play with a 10$ BR, u need luck to succeed
      SnG's are'nt poker? hmm. Thats now my favourite donkiest comment i've ever seen. TY for that. I still aint sure of one thing though, are you actually being serious? Could someone even be that dumb? I'm not so sure tbh. You have got me all confuzzled now.

I actually had trouble writing this^^, as I couldn't stop giggling.
    • TimothyVdp1
      TimothyVdp1
      Bronze
      even helemaalnickssays sng's aren't real poker so ;)
      don't take it too serious tough :)