This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Sng Hud

• 6 replies
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      anyone?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey,

Maybe a move to our SNG Discussion board will help you :)

Regards,
      Gary
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      What I use is: "VPIP/PFR/3bet/Steal---Line Feed---Agg. f/Flop Cb/Fold to flop Cb/Hands and then I have a special HU hud, I also filter my stats for 4-6 handed, 3-handed and then once again- for there are only 2 players left.

My steal stats are in gray, agg.f is red, flop cb and flop fold to cbet are green, but you can also arrange them to change colours after a certain number.

Cheers!
    • RedStarUltras
      RedStarUltras
      Bronze
      Thanks for your answers.

But what i really need are ranges for those stats.You know-numbers.
      For steal
      c bet
      fold to c bet
      restael
      3 bet
      fold to 3 bet
      aggresion
    • makryxeris
      makryxeris
      Bronze
      I like how kurrkabin has it but i think at sngs is very usefull the steal stats so i prefer one line for this. for example BU steal/SB steal/BB fold2steal
    • kurrkabin
      kurrkabin
      Bronze
      Np, but that exactly do you mean? What numbers, as numbers will vary for every player. Me-personally, I steal about 40% on average from the BTN, close to 25% on the CO, but 40% doesn't mean top 40. I adjust those ranges depending on who I face.

Cbet % is high, like 75%, but it also depends on who I am facing and the reads I got.

fold to cb depends again on reads, vs unknowns, I would play more straight-forward, meaning, I will prolly give them a bit more credit for cbets/double barrels, etc

-re-steal-I will re-steal less often vs fishes with much stronger range than what I would vs an aggressive reg who steals wide