HU coaching

• cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi,

This is really for either tribun or soy, but any info and comments very welcome.

I've been watching alot of HU videos and reading articles on the net. Nothing I have found has any commentary though, or if it does, it explains next to nothing.

In a few weeks my brothers old coach is gonna take me under his wing, for a little while. But has insisted I know the basics of HU play. TBH I dont have a clue, up until last week in SnG's I was raising 2.5/3 bb's when I got to HU in a sng, which i was told is wrong. A little over 2 BB's with apparently sufice.

For the basics I was going to get a PS coach if possible. As its only the basics I want to pay absolute minimum, as this other guy is pretty expensive. What price am I looking at for a basic PS coach per hour? How many hours for the basics? Which coaches will be available? How is the payment payed? Is there a waiting list? How do I get the ball rolling on the matter?

Sry for all the questions, but I need to try and get this sorted as soon as possible.

It is HU SnG's I am interested in!

Thx!
      Stiev
  • 1 reply
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Just got off the phone, and I cant have the advanced coaching for a few weeks, due to illness in his family. Does knowone want to do it?

I need SnG HU coaching! I dont want it for free, I'll pay the going rate. I just need a few sessions within the next few weeks!