Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has K:club: Q:spade:

fold, Hero raises to 3 BB, fold, fold, fold, BB calls 2 BB

Flop: (6.5 BB, 2 players) 8:spade: 2:diamond: 9:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets 4.85 BB, BB calls 4.85 BB

Turn: (16.2 BB, 2 players) K:diamond:
      BB bets 13 BB, Hero calls 13 BB

River: (42.2 BB, 2 players) 4:diamond:
      BB bets 42 BB, Hero calls 42 BB

BB shows A:club: T:heart: (High Card, Ace) (Pre 60%, Flop 73%, Turn 7%)
      Hero shows K:club: Q:spade: (One Pair, Kings) (Pre 40%, Flop 27%, Turn 93%)
      Hero wins 119.9 BB

he is unknown.

Is it ok to cbet here IP, and plan to barrel on scare card turn and river? If I would be OOP, I would give up on this board.
      Fold river? His bet on river is either set or air imo. I doubt that he plays set this way, because turn is a scare card, so it doesnt make sense that he wants to scare me.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml

Flop: We have 2 overcards, and a backdoor flush draw, and some backdoor gutshot straight draws. I think this is a bet, irregardless of whether we are IP or OOP.

Turn + River: No point raising and no point folding, we are good often enough to call down.

I think the results pretty much answered your question about the River spot. If he can show up with ATo here he can show up with so much junk. This is a fist-pump snap call. if he had a set he would probably check/raise the Turn to go for max value and also protect vs your flush draws, as opposed to just betting. The King is also a card which you will certainly try to represent really often.

Nice hand.