$44.48
      MP2:
      $31.38
      MP3:
      $24.23
      CO:
      $10.35

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, J.
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.62, BU folds, Hero calls $0.52, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.49) 6, 4, 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.80, Hero raises to $2.30, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.29.

191 hands vpip19 pfr18 wtsd25 flop CB71  turn 0    

was my play okey?
  • 3 replies
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      How much does he fold to 3bet? How aggressive is he across all streets flop turn and river?

JJ is a strong enough hand to 3bet for value right away. Ideal conditions are if he has a low fold to 3bet and likes to see showdowns and fold to cb little.

However if he has a wide range for opening cut off and high cb across all streets flop I think we get more value from bluff catching. Or if he opens wide and then likes to see showdowns with weak hands we can also call and value bet against him on turn and river

Since you opted to call flop is pretty wet and I think we should go for value immediately from draws and over cards and put in that raise.
    • daisuke3823
      daisuke3823
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cutegoldfish
      How much does he fold to 3bet? How aggressive is he across all streets flop turn and river?

JJ is a strong enough hand to 3bet for value right away. Ideal conditions are if he has a low fold to 3bet and likes to see showdowns and fold to cb little.

However if he has a wide range for opening cut off and high cb across all streets flop I think we get more value from bluff catching. Or if he opens wide and then likes to see showdowns with weak hands we can also call and value bet against him on turn and river

Since you opted to call flop is pretty wet and I think we should go for value immediately from draws and over cards and put in that raise.
      fold to 3bet 100
      flop agg 69, turn0 river 0
      CO open raise 26
    • cutegoldfish
      cutegoldfish
      Bronze
      Since he folds so much to 3bet I think we get more value by calling his pre flop raise and then playing flops and turns.

On most dry flops I would call and then bet turn, however this board is wetter and I think we have to raise immediately for value from draws and pairs