• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

The Poker Boot Camp promotion at William Hill means you can increase your reward status faster and earn up to $700 in cash and bonuses.

How do I take part?

It's a simple promotion which rewards consistency of play throughout the month.

In order to participate in this promotion, you must opt-in at the William Hill website.

For example if you earn 100 WH Points a day for 10 different days in October, you will get an extra $5 cash and a $15 bonus.

At the higher end of things, earn 2,500 WH Points for 20 different days and not only will you achieve General status, you will also earn $150 cash and $550 bonus dollars.

Payout structure

Please be advised that rewards are not cumulative. This means that you will get the highest reward you are eligible for.

Example: If you manage to earn 100 WH Points per day for 20 different days in October, you will receive the Sergeant rewards only ($10 cash and $30 Bonus Dollars), not for the rewards corresponding to the ranks below it (Private and Corporal).

You can keep track of the WH Points you earn by clicking on My Account from the William Hill Poker software. You can see how many WH Points you've earned by clicking on Cash Table History or Tournament History from the left hand side menu. The points will be displayed under the column called WH Points Earned.

Terms & Conditions
      1. This promotion is open to VIP Scheme players only.

2. Players must OPT IN to be eligible for this promotion.

3. The promotion runs from October 1st, 01:00am UK time to October 31st, 11:59pm UK time.

4. Players must earn the required WH Points every day for at least 10 days to qualify for a reward.

5. Rewards are not cumulative. Players will earn the highest reward they are eligible for.

6. The Bonus Dollars are cleared at the following redemption rates:

Level 1: $2 for every 250 WH Points earned
      Level 2: $5 for every 400 WH Points earned
      Level 3: $10 for every 750 WH Points earned
      Level 4: $25 for every 1,800 WH Points earned

7. Players eligible for a reward will receive it no later than November 4th, 2013. Players have 30 days to clear their bonus from the date they receive it.

William Hill's terms and conditions apply to this promotion and may be changed at any time.

If you do not have a William Hill account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 11 replies
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      I take it this is WH points at 25points/1$ rake, not taking into consideration if you got a points multiplier?
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      lodinn,you are sure its 25,not 20 points???

and if you make lets say,lt colonel 500 points for 20 days,you recive 50$ cash and bonus???and you recive another 50$ for making platinum as well???
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      It's 25 WH points per 1$ rake.

And yes, that's correct. I don't know the clearing rate for the bonus, but it's probably the same as the deposit bonuses, should be equal to 30% rakeback.
      For the additional $50 I suppose you're talking about the "level up" campaign?
      Then yes.

Good value on the promotions this month :)
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by janushr
      lodinn,you are sure its 25,not 20 points???

and if you make lets say,lt colonel 500 points for 20 days,you recive 50$ cash and bonus???and you recive another 50$ for making platinum as well???
      If you're aiming for platinum status on pokerstrategy and the colonel level on the boot campaign, you will get the following rakeback equivalent based on 400$ rake in march (20$ rake on 20 different days):

level up campaign: 12.5% rakeback
      boot campaign: 12.5% rakeback

so 25% from the promotions, in addition you will get much more rakeback from the william hill VIP-program (10-30% probably depending on if you start at zero or not, and for how long you will save your WH-points before you cash them in)

On top of that, you will get a bonus of $150 in april, which is alone equivalent to 33% rakeback.

I hope this is helpful :)
    • janushr
      janushr
      Bronze
      hey,its more then helpful,as tbh,i am thinking to make some run,but i am running MORE THEN AWAFUL...so,i am really thinking do i really need it,to put so much effort,and in return get such bad run,so i am afraid,that will not work...thanks for help,really appricciated :)
    • lodinn
      lodinn
      Bronze
      you're welcome :) and well.. you need bonuses when you run bad more than when you run good! so good luck.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Thanks lodinn :)
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      hmm crap, there were 4 days so far i collected 500+ WHP's, but i only just now opt-in for the promotion on their website..

so those 4 days wont count right?

also, about the $150 bonus dollars, i still got a first deposit bonus running which will expire on april 13th, so ill only be able to clear it after this FDB is over right?

how long do i have to clear those $150?

thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Hey Michal,

To be honest I don't know but if you open up their Online support and send them a quick message then you should have an answer in a couple of minutes :)

Please let us know what they say!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze

Hey guys

This promo is back this month.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Yay, great news! Thank you Matt!