====Money Matrix====

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Earn up to $4,000 in bonus cash

Play your favourite games in March and earn up to $4,000 in extra bonuses at Betfair Poker.

The more VPPs you earn, the bigger your bonus. It starts at $20 for 2,600 VPPs all the way up to $4,000 for 200,000 VPPs.

You must Opt-In to this promotion at the Betfair Poker website. Please make sure you register a new Betfair Poker account via PokerStrategy.com before you Opt-In, otherwise your account will not be tracked to us.

Track your progress at any time within the poker lobby by selecting My Account >>> VIP Poker Points History >>> and entering the promotional period within the date range criteria

Terms and Conditions

Can I take part?

Yes, all New Betfair Poker customers are eligible to take part in this promotion.

How do I take part?

Once you opt into the promotion you will automatically accumulate VIP Poker Points for this promotion every time you play. You can opt-in here.

When does the promotion take place?

The promotion starts at 00:00:01 GMT on March 1st 2013 and ends at 23:59:59 GMT on March 31st 2013. You need to opt in by 23:59:59 GMT on 25th March at the latest.

Will Money Matrix bonuses be deducted from my Loyalty or Cashback Reward?

No. Any bonus earned will be in addition to any loyalty or cashback rewards earned.

How can I track my progress?

You can monitor your progress at any time within the poker lobby by selecting My Account >>> VIP Poker Points History >>> and entering the promotional period within the date range criteria i.e. 1st March to 31st March.

When will I get my prize?

Any prizes won will be paid into your main Betfair account within three working days of the promotion’s end.

How are VPPs awarded?

On USD currency tables VPPs are calculated thus: Cash/Ring Games = 20 VPPs are awarded for every $1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 20 VPPs are awarded for every $1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 20 VPPs are awarded for every $1 paid in fees.

On EUR currency tables VPPs are calculated thus: Cash/Ring Games = 25 VPPs are awarded for every €1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 25 VPPs are awarded for every €1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 25 VPPs are awarded for every €1 paid in fees.

On GBP currency tables VPPs are calculated thus: Cash/Ring Games = 30 VPPs are awarded for every £1 of rake paid. Sit 'n' Go Tournaments = 30 VPPs are awarded for every £1 paid in fees. Multi-Table Tournaments = 30 VPPs are awarded for every £1 paid in fees.

Is there anything else I need to know?

Betfair Poker reserves the right to modify the terms of this promotion or to discontinue it at any time.

A Betfair account is personal and shall only be used by the person whose details match those registered under the account. Failure to abide by this may result in immediate disqualification from this promotion. Account sharing is strictly prohibited.

All winning accounts are subject to standard Fraud and Security checks to ensure compliance with the terms and conditions stated before any prizes are processed.

No Betfair employees, family members of Betfair employees or its affiliate companies, their agents or those of their respective group companies may take part in this promotion.

Betfair Standard Terms and Conditions apply.

If you do not have a Betfair Poker account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 3 replies
    • Krimica
      Krimica
      Bronze
      I just have a question. I'm currently playing on the Ongame site and planning to switch to the Ipoker network. I'm already tracked but but I dont' receive currently points since they have an issue. I was wondering do I have to download the Ipoker client through PS or I can directly download it through their site?
      Also can someone confirm please my calculation. If we earn 200k VPP we get 4k$ from this promo + 2k$ FDB + approx. 3k$ from points conversation which is a total of 9k$ for 10k$ of rake which is 90% RB?
    • troy300
      troy300
      Bronze
      BTW. Can I participate in Money Matrix while playing with Kickstarter Bonus?

Cheers
    • troy300
      troy300
      Bronze
      Not sure about FDB, but according to support it's ok to combine Kickstarter and MM, so it's prolly ok with FDB to.