Bronze
      UTG: $28.58 (142.9 bb)
      MP: $22.61 (113.1 bb)
      CO: $57.23 (286.2 bb)
      BTN: $25.46 (127.3 bb)
      SB: $25.07 (125.4 bb)
      Hero (BB): $20 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A A
      UTG calls $0.20, 3 folds, SB completes, Hero raises to $1.40, UTG folds, SB calls $1.20

Flop: ($3.00) 4 T 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.60, SB calls $2.60

Turn: ($8.20) 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $21.07 and is all-in, Hero :facepalm: ???

Seat 5: Player5 ( €25.07 EUR ) - VPIP: 64, PFR: 23, 3B: 5, AF: 0.8, Hands: 137

line makes zero sense..., If he does have 4x, 33, TT why is he jamming? what calls him? But then again he seems pretty fishy with low AGF. so he could be thinking "woohoo shipz itz."

Imo, I think he would just x/c turn and then ship river. it seems like such a bluff, logically makes no sense to play a value hand like this...... :f_confused:
  • 6 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hi,

Yeah, it doesn't make sense but that's just because you think different. To your opponent, whatever he does makes perfect sense. :)

I would be inclined to think TT raises pre given he has a PFR so for me that's 90% excluded from his range. Any possibility he is tilted? What I'm thinking is: if he checks, you bet big and shove river so you get stack if he were slowplaying. This line however makes me think of a couple of other hands like some Tx and mostly KK. If he 'trapped' preflop this is definitely a possible postflop line for him. I would call and expect to be good the 40% you need. It's not negligible but then again his hands that beat you that make sense are not that many either. I would usually think his value range that beats you is only 4x, not FH or quads. That means you don't need to be ahead of that many of his spazzes. It's for sure high variance because you do lose like 50% of the time, maybe even a bit more but in general I think it's a call. You are also BvB so ranges here are so much wider and people give you so much less credit. That is the deciding factor for me actually.
    • mlatasrb
      mlatasrb
      Gold
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Hi,

Yeah, it doesn't make sense but that's just because you think different. To your opponent, whatever he does makes perfect sense. :)

I would be inclined to think TT raises pre given he has a PFR so for me that's 90% excluded from his range. Any possibility he is tilted? What I'm thinking is: if he checks, you bet big and shove river so you get stack if he were slowplaying. This line however makes me think of a couple of other hands like some Tx and mostly KK. If he 'trapped' preflop this is definitely a possible postflop line for him. I would call and expect to be good the 40% you need. It's not negligible but then again his hands that beat you that make sense are not that many either. I would usually think his value range that beats you is only 4x, not FH or quads. That means you don't need to be ahead of that many of his spazzes. It's for sure high variance because you do lose like 50% of the time, maybe even a bit more but in general I think it's a call. You are also BvB so ranges here are so much wider and people give you so much less credit. That is the deciding factor for me actually.
      In NL20, Ipoker this kind of situation happens quite often to me. I think it is pointless to find logic of his line, it is very likely that the villian didn't think much, but just played randomly. I almost always call in this situation, and I can say I win in mayority of situations, where they show top pair weak kicker, or middle pair, small PP, overcards, or pure air. Almost never I see sets, or overpair, they slowplay it and are very afraid that opponent folds if they are too aggro.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Yep, it's true you see most people slowplay. I wouldn't say they never show up with a made hand better than AA here plus it makes the world of difference if you have different positions and different board texture where even the fishy player gets scared of getting a suckout.

This hand is a call for the spazz range you also mentioned and positions. He can ship Tx because he thinks it's quite strong BvB but also vulnerable. :)
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      I had no reason to believe he was tilted, do you know if its possible to filter hem to hands @specific table?

Thank you for the analysis, Yeah perhaps was scared of getting "sucked out"

I think he has more air, TP, and over-pairs hands that can play like this.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Sorry, never used that sort of thing in HEM but I assume you want that because of anonymus tables format?

Try starting a thread in the Microgaming forum here, should get you a way quicker answer.
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      well this hand was at a reg table. But yeah would be very good for anon tables also