1 week

• florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      so i created the acount a week ago on the same day i recived the email asking me for a scanned copy of my id card.. i imediatly send them my id card copy waited 24 h them submited a ticket because there was no change... they answerd my ticket asking for an apointment to call me to verify some stuff.. i sent them an email saying when i can be reached on the phone .. and till today got no phone call and no email from you guys.. so can anyone tell me what is the problem ? thx
  • 7 replies
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Hi florinAA,

please create a new ticket via the ticket system and tell the support when they can reach you at the phone. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar
    • florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      they called me everithing was ok. than i recived an message from security saying that they cant transfer the money because the username wasnt found and asked me for my username i sent back a ticket with the username florinAA (pokerstars)... didnt get the bonus... how much is this gonna take i have waited almost 2 weeks now :|
    • superjunk
      superjunk
      Bronze
      That sucks :)
    • Velucias
      Velucias
      Bronze
      I didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd post here.

I got an email today saying my full tilt account has been credited but logging onto my account it hasn't been received? From receiving the email does it take time to arrive into my account?

Thanks Vel
    • florinAA
      florinAA
      Bronze
      just got my funds thx
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Velucias
      I didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd post here.

I got an email today saying my full tilt account has been credited but logging onto my account it hasn't been received? From receiving the email does it take time to arrive into my account?

Thanks Vel
      Hello Velucias,

It sometimes takes up to 12 hours between the sending of the e-mail and the arrival of the funds, just be patient please.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Velucias
      Velucias
      Bronze
      My apologies, didn't realise about the time delay. Thought it was actualy too good to be true hence my query but all is well and up and running!

Thanks a bunch!