sorry for my english.

this is my chat history from partypoker support.

at first:

Please confirm your last name and date of birth for security reasons.
SNUKJIS: ***
Chandana: Thanks for the confirmation. How can I help you?
SNUKJIS: Hello, I see in your website is bonuses for first deposit, but I cant see some bonuses for me there, can I have some deposit bonus ?
Chandana: Please stay online while I check this for you.
SNUKJIS: okey, thanks
Chandana: Thank you for staying online.
Chandana: I suggest you to make deposit and contact us and we will activate the signup bonus which is offered at our site.
SNUKJIS: can I do it now ?
SNUKJIS: if I deposit 50$ and I get 50$ bonus and 200 points to get restriction off ?
SNUKJIS: do I write some deposit code ?
Chandana: The bonus which is offered at our site is 100% up to $500 USD
Chandana: And it will be a Release Restricted Bonus
Chandana: Please check the followuing link to know more about the signup bonus details:
Chandana: http://www.partypoker.com/promotions/the-welcome-package.html
SNUKJIS: for some reason I cant deposit
Chandana: I suggest you to try deposit from internet explorer.
Chandana: I see that you have tried from google chrome.
SNUKJIS: I try in desktop client
Chandana: Can you log in from http://www.partyaccount.com and try making deposit.
SNUKJIS: no :(
SNUKJIS: decilined

later when deposit made:

You are now connected to "Vladislav". For security reasons, please confirm your your last name and your date of birth.
SNUKJIS: *****
Vladislav: Please confirm your last name and date of birth for security reasons.
SNUKJIS: *****
Vladislav: Thanks for the confirmation. Please give me a moment while I retrieve your account details.
Vladislav: And how can I help you today
SNUKJIS: I want sign up bonus :)
SNUKJIS: Chandana: I suggest you to make deposit and contact us and we will activate the signup bonus which is offered at our site.
Vladislav: Let me check your account
Vladislav: But I see you already got a 50$ sign up bonus already
SNUKJIS: It was pokerstrategy bonus, why chandana suggest me to deposit ?
SNUKJIS: Cant u see what we have talk about with chandana ?
Vladislav: I do not know, but you already got a sign up bonus, and you are eligible only for 1 bonus
SNUKJIS: One say one thing , second something else
SNUKJIS: U can see my chat history
Vladislav: I can see it, but you cannot get 2 bonuses, this is the policy
SNUKJIS: why chandana says that I can get this bonus ?
Vladislav: I cannot say, I cannot speak for her
SNUKJIS: Why two people of one company says two different things ?
SNUKJIS: I cant trust partypoker ?
SNUKJIS: give me that bonus or my money back
Vladislav: You can request a withdrawal from the cashier, but we still cannot add a bonus, as you already recieved one
SNUKJIS: and want talk with your team leader and I will post it on some social network or news that partypoker is untrustty and lieng company
Vladislav: I am the supervisor on shift sir, the person that makes the decision if a bonus is to be offered, and I am informing you of the way the rules are, I am sorry
SNUKJIS: now I have to wait 5 work days to get my money back because your support sucks and say wrong information ?
SNUKJIS: It will be "good" advertise for your company :) nice workers, dont know what to say to players :)
Vladislav: In our terms of use is stated that you are eligible and can recieve only one sign up bonus, you can get to know this before depositing, and there are process times for deposit and withdrawal
SNUKJIS: To make you feel welcome at PartyPoker.com we’re giving you a whole bundle of awesome extras. Simply make your first deposit and you’ll get all this:
SNUKJIS: I have not deposit here :)
Vladislav: These are the rules
Vladislav: I am sorry
Vladislav: Is there anything else I can help you with?
SNUKJIS: can you show me when I have deposit here ?
Vladislav: You can see it in the transaction history lin, in the My Account page
Vladislav: link*
SNUKJIS: it was not me
Vladislav: I am not sure I understand
SNUKJIS: It was not deposid but pokerstrategy deposit
Vladislav: Is there anything else I can help you with?
SNUKJIS: no, later u can see "good" advertise about u on some web pages :)
SNUKJIS: Give me back my fee
SNUKJIS: why I have to pay 2.5 $ for your mistakes ?
Vladislav: It is not a mistake, it is stated in the Terms of use of our site, which you can check before making a deposit
SNUKJIS: your co-worker says that I CAN DEPOSIT AND GET BONUS

nice support :(