Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      CO ($45.90) 459bb
      Hero (BTN) ($12.11) 121bb
      SB ($14.44) 144bb
      BB ($18.67) 187bb

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 4 players) Hero is BTN Q:club: A:club:
      CO calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, 2 folds, CO calls $0.30

Flop: 7:heart: 6:heart: 8:heart: ($0.95, 2 players)
      CO bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

Turn: 6:club: ($1.15, 2 players)
      CO bets $0.10, Hero calls $0.10

River: 10:diamond: ($1.35, 2 players)
      CO bets $0.50, Hero folds

Why does he bet 1bb ?

I understand that calling was mistake.
  • 5 replies
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      He is betting 1bb, because he is fish and doesn't think ^^ But he has a made hand or draw there, that he won't fold anyway, so I could think about folding here.
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CPallo
      He is betting 1bb, because he is fish and doesn't think ^^ But he has a made hand or draw there, that he won't fold anyway, so I could think about folding here.
      If he is fish maybe i should add 1-3 more BB in my preflop raise with AQs it would be for value right?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Cuvash,

Preflop: looks fine but again we can make it 5x if he is a big fish

Postflop: As played simply fold the flop. There are too many terrible cards and we have a poor chance of making it to showdown.
    • CPallo
      CPallo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      If he is fish maybe i should add 1-3 more BB in my preflop raise with AQs it would be for value right?
      Always when you see a guy limping in at 6-max, I could definitely add 1-3 bb extra to raise. They will call anyway if they are to call :) And one doesn't have to balance against them, coz they rarely take any reads on you!
    • Cuvash
      Cuvash
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cuvash
      Always when you see a guy limping in at 6-max, I could definitely add 1-3 bb extra to raise. They will call anyway if they are to call :) And one doesn't have to balance against them, coz they rarely take any reads on you!
      I will note this right away. Thank you.