This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] anon tables nl4 sh JJ 3bet SB

• noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      MP: $4.17 (104.3 bb)
      CO: $5.42 (135.5 bb)
      BTN: $4 (100 bb)
      SB: $5.37 (134.3 bb)
      BB: $8.32 (208 bb)
      UTG: $2.06 (51.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J :club: J:spade:
      UTG calls $0.04, MP folds, CO raises to $0.12, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.44, BB folds, UTG calls $0.40, CO calls $0.32

Flop: ($1.36) A:diamond: A:spade: T:diamond: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.84, UTG calls $0.84, CO calls $0.84

Turn: ($3.88) 3:club: (3 players)
      SB checks, UTG checks, CO bets $0.96, SB calls $0.96, UTG folds

River: ($5.80) 9:heart: (2 players)
      SB checks, CO checks

unkns .

pre flop i 3bet for value against the shortie fish .

flop ok cbet to get it in against the shortie and fold if the CO raise .

turn i want to get it ine against the shortie but the CO was still in the hand so i check to see their action . When he bets so small i call but i am not willing to invest more money

Ok play?
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

Preflop 3betting is good.

On this flop, being three-way, I would just check/fold here.
      AAx hits their calling range pretty well, plus we can hardly bet for value here.

As played, the turn is an easy check/fold, especially when you get called by both of them on the flop.

Best,
      Plamen
    • noulispa
      noulispa
      Bronze
      On this flop, being three-way, I would just check/fold here. AAx hits their calling range pretty well, plus we can hardly bet for value here.

Yes true on a Axx high board i check easier because i think that the possibilities to have the A are much more when the AAx board but yes i would still play it the same and check /fold it .

Also i would like to ask what if the board was QQx or KKx its the same like the AAx board? ch/fold again right ?
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Well, KKx/QQx differ from the AAx, but I would still rather check/fold there, since we are OOP against two opponents and we are likely to get into trouble on the later streets.