Elephant_troble_wtih_pokerstars

• tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      So beacuse it seems nobody works on costumer support in Elephant beta forum, i will post this thread allso here.

Yesterday my Elephant stopped working all in a sudden when playing at PokerStars. It stopped importing hands, stopped showing stats of players in the HUD. Only thing it shows is the box "stats will appear when u played enaugh hands". So it doesn't import any hands, therefore it "thinks" i haven't played any and don't start to show stats even though i have them for some players from before.

I tried it on Titan and it works, so it might have something to do with Pokerstars and their lates updates. Maybe hand historyes aren't saved anymore (i checked and have it set to save same as before)?

Anybody experiencing same trouble?
      Any suggestions?
  • 7 replies
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      OK, finally made it work again after tring all :evil: possible configurations and stuff with elephant, database and hand history storing. Simply made it by uninstalling and installing again Pokerstars.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      OK so after closing the client and opening it again, it's not working again...guess i will have to reinstall Pokerstars every time before i run it, quite annoying.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      No problems here...
      How about just restarting Elephant? :P
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      No, i have allready tried it. Problem must be in connection with PokerStars and their latest update.

When the last biggest update were made (new lobby look) after it there is a massage for a minor update. And that time it worked the last time (untill i reinstalled client), next time i came to the platform it didnt work anymore.
    • jini
      jini
      Bronze
      Same problem here since latest update.. Tried everything but still not working.
      Yesterday I wrote a letter to the support maybe they know they know what causes the problem..But no reply yet.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Do they have automatic update? Because I didn't get any pop-up about agreeing for new update and everything works fine too.
    • tomzyb
      tomzyb
      Bronze
      Got that problem fixed. They told me (after many e-mails exchanged) i have to run PokerStars as administrator, because i run my windows vista allso as administrator. So i set Stars to run them as administrator and it works since that. BTW i think Pokerstars's support is really good, they forwarding and providing answers so quickly it's awesome.