This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anyone using moneybookers for online gambling?

• copper7765
      copper7765
      Basic
      i am thinking to
      verify my account soon, however i have some questions.
      suppose i verify only my postal verification, will be able to qualify for withdrawal?
      i mean do you need to verify your bank account too for withdrawing ?
  • 5 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Regardless of what answers you get here, for safety's sake, you should also ask these questions of Moneybooker's customer support.

I have made deposits to poker rooms from my Skrill account, and I have also withdrawn money from poker rooms to it.

I have not yet withdrawn money from Skrill to my bank, though.

I will also move this topic to the Beginner Questions board.

All the best,
      --VS
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      I think if you want to withdraw less than 1000 Euros you don't have to verify your account. This amount is accumulated for 1 or 3 months if I remember correctly. Over that amount I believe that if you verify your address the limit goes up to 5000 Euros and if you verify your bank account or credit card also goes up to 10000. I tried to withdraw more than 1000 Euros and wasn't allowed to and now I'm in the process of verifying my address, but haven't completed that yet.
    • liguolong
      liguolong
      Bronze
      I managed to withdraw money without being asked for any verification (for 3k euros).
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Using only moneybookers for money transfers and have nothing bad to say of it. At start there was multiple verify action needed. Unfortunately I don't remember what or when those were asked, but anyway I definitely recommend using it.
    • PlauZee
      PlauZee
      Bronze
      use the Skrill Mastercard and you won't have any problems. Bank transfers etc depends on which country you're using it at.