kolacar - I did it my way

• kolacar
      kolacar
      Bronze
      New month, new beginnings!!!

Hello everyone,

My name is Mitar and I am a 28-year old jurnalist from Serbia, which is giving me a lot of free time to play poker.

-backgroung-

I started to play poker 3 years ago, aldhough I played it way before on home games/Zinga ... Never made any deposits, got rolls from Strategy and other sites. During this time I tried all variants of game, some of them succesfully, but some of them not. Lot of time was wasted on clearing things like kickback bonuses or running for some stupid promotions. I made some profit, not that small for Serbia, but that dont satisfies me obviously.

-present-

In february I decided to take it more seriously. I withdrew most of my roll, leaving it only on 600$. Since I am a real cash game fish with tendencies to tilt a lot at that type of tables I choosed MTTSNGs - 1.1$ Rush on demand on FTP. I find this types of tournaments very soft, plus you could grind them since they run very often. I had very storming 10 days, with 500$ plus and 300% ROI over 150 games. This achieved me some badges on Sharkscope. Since then I only played 24 more games(12 really since I double buy-in) and Cool million(came 7**/82*** for 120$). Not satisfied on profit, but I have to be since a very low volume. This is main reason to start this blog, because I wont some sort of motivation.

-future

I am planning to play at least 1000 games this month. Also will play 20-30 Micro millions IV events and some miniFTOPS satts. Having big dillema with this 7mill SM, but I will probably play it under some sort of stake/sell shares.
      Also will try to move some money to William hill, to grind my status here, since I am bronze.

Best regards and good luck at the tables,
      kolacar

My favourite theese days:

• 7 replies