This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Ako ipo deep faceing 4 bet nl 25 sh

• dzikson999
      dzikson999
      Bronze
      PokerStars - $0.25 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

SB: $27.86
      BB: $20.00
      UTG: $12.38
      MP: $25.00
      CO: $36.08
      Hero (BTN): $51.33

SB posts SB $0.10, BB posts BB $0.25

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero has K:club: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.25, fold, CO raises to $1.00, Hero raises to $3.00, fold, fold, fold, CO raises to $7.25, Hero calls $4.25

Flop: ($15.10, 2 players) 7:spade: 3:club: Q:club:
      CO bets $7.50, Hero calls $7.50

Turn: ($30.10, 2 players) 8:spade:
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($30.10, 2 players) 5:heart:
      CO bets $9.50, fold

Villain is 21/18

agf 3.2,fold to 3 bet 57%, 4 bet 14. 2%,

wtsd 31%, w&sd 66% - 300 hands
      I dont know how to play this hand from begining beeing deep.
      Preflop - should i 5 bet jam or his only calling KK+ and this move wont be profitable despite dead money in the pot.
      flop- call and float (with what plan on witch turn cards i can put presure against his range) or snap fold?!
      turn- bet/ fold or ch/ behind ?
      river -fold, call or shove ?!
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Hey,

As small aproximation I suggest thinking about this 4bet like a 3bet. I say this because it's close to the same SPR. Ofc, range will not be exactly the same because people are not as standard in deeper spots but it's a good start imo.

Knowing this I would usually 5bet quite a bit here with any Ax because I expect close to 0% 6bet bluffs meaning you get plenty of folds when someone's value range is KK+ most often. Their bluff range or thin value range is too wide and will most often fold since people don't like playing marginal hands with calls that I've seen. It's a very exploitable/exploitive strategy so pay attention if you play deep more often about adjustments.

As played, I think floating is decent but then I don't expect to have enough showdown value so bluffing turn, shoving river is the way to go but not the best runout when FD busts and BD also busts.