Reaching for the sky!

• jompe89
      jompe89
      Bronze
      Stakes
      NL50

Story
      I am a guy from Sweden and I love poker! "My English sucks" I started with $100 and worked my way upp to NL50, I played mostly BE and could climb the stakes when I got bonus and rakeback. I worked on my game and started to win money as well, and now I am on NL50. I trying to play about 5-6h/day but now I hit a brutal downswing this month, and still going. I had big tilt problem a couple of month ago, but have worked on that so now its not a big issue. My goal is to be a winner at small and maybe midstakes. I will do what ever it takes to get there.

I hope this Bootcamp can help me forward!
  • 4 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey,

I think ImfromSweden will probably check this thread out :f_love:

Your English doesn't suck, you write just fine.

Could you write about your tilt problems a little bit? We have the mental coaches here who can help with that :)

Btw does everybody in Sweden still have ridiculous haircuts? :f_love:

• jompe89
      jompe89
      Bronze
      My tilt problem is not a big issue any more, but I have to say that I have some problems sometimes. After playing BE over a long session and when I do a mistakes tilts me. I cant take a mistake and move on, and often one mistake leads to another mistake. I think that is my biggest problem, and something else is that I feel very disgusted when I barrel with the nuts and the fish hits his 2 outer on the river, it can often tilt me a little.

About the haircuts its absolutly true, and that tilts me... =)
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Originally posted by jompe89
      Stakes
      NL50

Story
      I am a guy from Sweden and I love poker! "My English sucks" I started with $100 and worked my way upp to NL50, I played mostly BE and could climb the stakes when I got bonus and rakeback. I worked on my game and started to win money as well, and now I am on NL50. I trying to play about 5-6h/day but now I hit a brutal downswing this month, and still going. I had big tilt problem a couple of month ago, but have worked on that so now its not a big issue. My goal is to be a winner at small and maybe midstakes. I will do what ever it takes to get there.

I hope this Bootcamp can help me forward!
      Tjena gubbe! (jompe89)

Kunde inte låta bli! :D

My name is Erik and I will be part of the coaching staff focusing on Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching. So if you have any questions you can just post them
      here and let me know in my Q&A thread if I take too long to reply. I'll be trolling around the forums but just so I don't miss anything. :)

I'll keep the post in English so that the whole community can join in if they like.

When it comes to your tilt issues, even thought hey don't sound too bad, what shows up most often?

Welcome to the bootcamp! :)

Any questions about the mental side of poker? Just fire away!
      Email: Info@ErikStenqvist.com
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there jompe89, I hope you're enjoying Bootcamp so far?

It would be a great help if you can find time to update your thread for us.

Perhaps you have further questions for Erik about your tilt issues? Just an idea to keep your thread current. :)

Regards,

Mal.