Bronze
      Hero (BTN): $20 (100 bb)
      SB: $33.19 (166 bb)
      BB: $38.81 (194.1 bb)
      MP: $13.05 (65.3 bb)
      CO: $19.47 (97.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with T:club: Q:spade:
      MP folds, CO calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, 2 folds, CO calls $0.60

Flop: ($1.90) K:spade: 8:heart: 7:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.90) J:club: (2 players)
      CO checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.90) A:club: (2 players)
      CO bets $1.90, Hero calls $1.90

I think I should raise here up to 5.7 and fold to shove? I will gain some value from two pairs and sets and flush probably will shove.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Ilidek,

Preflop: looks fine

Postflop: This is an ok flop to cbet on as it's Kxx rainbox. So we should cbet about 1.1-1.2 versus the fishy guy.

As played we can raise/fold if he is a passive fish. And about $6 or so sounds good. Ax can still call and he has plenty of those in his range.
    • ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      yeah I usually cbet those boards. It's not the best board to cbet 87 is pretty connected to a lot of hands but still it's rainbow and I can cbet but I think this guy has 20% fold to cbet or something on guys like him I usually bet only on boards like 5K5ss, 393r, and so forth I rarely cbet on boards medium connected. I can't see his stats because it was on anon table but I think he has pretty low fold to cbet and this board is good vs avarage player not vs calling station
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ilidek
      yeah I usually cbet those boards. It's not the best board to cbet 87 is pretty connected to a lot of hands but still it's rainbow and I can cbet but I think this guy has 20% fold to cbet or something on guys like him I usually bet only on boards like 5K5ss, 393r, and so forth I rarely cbet on boards medium connected. I can't see his stats because it was on anon table but I think he has pretty low fold to cbet and this board is good vs avarage player not vs calling station
      KT9 would be much worse than K87. There are a lot of Ax, Qx, Jx, Tx random hands that can fold when you cbet the flop and if we bet 1.1-1.2 our bet only has to work ~40% of the time without counting our little equity and future streets. And his range has to be really wide here to begin with.