ilidek
      Bronze
      Hero (BB): $13.75 (137.5 bb)
      MP: $9.10 (91 bb)
      CO: $4.14 (41.4 bb)
      BTN: $9 (90 bb)
      SB: $10.25 (102.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: K:club:
      2 folds, BTN raises to $0.20, SB folds, Hero raises to $0.60, BTN calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.25) J:club: 5:heart: A:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.90, BTN raises to $8.40 and is all-in, Hero folds

pot is small I am not sure I should call this vs unk
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Ilidek,

Preflop: I think we should raise larger there, especially OOP. Why are we making it only 3x here? Misclick?

Postflop: Similarly to the AQ hand I think this is a call. The only problem is that we raised so small preflop and he can have even a hand like J5 that raises here like this.

But often times fish do not shove the nuts like this, they min raise, or slowplay them so I am confident with TPTK and backdoor flush.

Preflop I would have made it at least $1
    • ilidek
      ilidek
      Bronze
      Yeah usually I would make it 1$ or even 1.2$ so you are saying that w/ TP decent kicker I should call fish shove on the Flop? I have this problem with shorts but it seems to good gameplan to call all those shove w/ TP and TK or second kicker?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by ilidek
      Yeah usually I would make it 1$ or even 1.2$ so you are saying that w/ TP decent kicker I should call fish shove on the Flop? I have this problem with shorts but it seems to good gameplan to call all those shove w/ TP and TK or second kicker?
      This is very similar to the AQ hands where he showed up with AJ.

9/10 times fish will take this line with weaker made hands or semibluffs/bluffs that are looking for FE. So I cannot see us folding TPTK here at all without specific info on the villain.

And our small raise preflop may have induced him to try and bluff postflop.