This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Ak Nl10

• Deomedes
      Deomedes
      Bronze
      PartyGaming - $0.10 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3

Hero (UTG): $10.00
      MP: $3.62
      CO: $10.79
      BTN: $10.00
      SB: $13.07
      BB: $23.03

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has A:heart: K:diamond:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB calls $0.30

Flop: ($0.85, 2 players) T:spade: 2:diamond: Q:spade:
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.60, BB calls $0.60

Turn: ($2.05, 2 players) K:heart:
      BB checks, Hero bets $1.00, BB raises to $3.10, fold

BB wins $3.85

Villain is tight weak. I think that he would raise som TT on the flop and some 22. He probably 3bets QQ, not sure though.

On the flop he folds a ton to cbets 60+ with a strong range pocket pair heavy range in most cases. This flop though is somehow wet vs his suited broadway hands but i have equity vs the draws and i cannot call a bet on turn if i check back.

On the turn i bet small so as to get called by Qx hands and all draws that are going to fold vs 3/4 bet.

On most blanks otr i would bet 1/3 to get called by Qx some times, and KJ.
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey Deomedes,

Preflop raise is good.

Flop cbet is great. You have all round good equity and fold-equity.

Turn hits villains range really hard. You sized your bet well to ensure you still get called by Qx and flush-draws. Any larger might be a mistake.

Vs turn raise I like your fold, plenty of hands like AJ, J9s, QK that have you crushed. Well played.