Question

• lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      Hy, i just registered at fulltilt and got my 50$, i'm folowing the SSS strategy and doing ok for now ,.... i see that u only have freerols at Titan,
      If i register at titan i won't get the 50$bonus right? i can only get it at one site no? and in case u're answer is that i can ... i referred a friend and is gonna play at fulltilt ... if she makes 15 points there can i register at the tell-a-friend freerol at titan ?
  • 3 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyly13
      Hy, i just registered at fulltilt and got my 50$, i'm folowing the SSS strategy and doing ok for now ,.... i see that u only have freerols at Titan,
      If i register at titan i won't get the 50$bonus right? i can only get it at one site no? and in case u're answer is that i can ... i referred a friend and is gonna play at fulltilt ... if she makes 15 points there can i register at the tell-a-friend freerol at titan ?
      Hello lyly13,

You are right, it is only possible to sign up for the $50 bonus at one site. In order to play in the Titan Freerolls you need to be tracked over PokerStrategy at Titan and have generated at least one StrategyPoint there. That means if you create an account there, or re-track an existing one and play there for real money you can take part in the free rolls.

One way to get money there would for example be to refer friends and to then transfer the Tell-A-Friend money to Titan

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • lyly13
      lyly13
      Bronze
      yep... i refered a friend , i will make an account there and transfer the money from here, thx ,,,,,
      Another question though , why won;t u make it posible to transfer funds at fulltilt for example?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lyly13
      yep... i refered a friend , i will make an account there and transfer the money from here, thx ,,,,,
      Another question though , why won;t u make it posible to transfer funds at fulltilt for example?
      Technical reasons. Its also why you need to actually have $50 in your TAF account until you can transfer it to Mansion / Titan or Party.

Best regards,
      SoyCD