nennenurse

• nennenurse
      nennenurse
      Bronze
      Hi. Im new in poker and want to take the course. Is it the first coaching lesson tomorrow? I saw that i shall introduce myself, its friday night here in Sweden so i do that tomorrow. I get kind of nervous because i really didnt know
      anything about poker until a week ago, just like that it was a cardgame =)
      I want to learn though but have quite low selfesteme and think i cant and as a girl i think its even harder, in the mind. But here i am!
      Be back tomorrow.
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hello nenne,

Welcome to the course.

For more information on each lesson please visit this link: Welcome to the No Limit Beginners Course Forums

Best of luck and keep us posted.

Bogdan
    • nennenurse
      nennenurse
      Bronze
      Hi coach. I listen to your coaching yesterday, even though it was a bit fast for me...i will study so i know all the terms.

Jenny.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by nennenurse
      Hi coach. I listen to your coaching yesterday, even though it was a bit fast for me...i will study so i know all the terms.

Jenny.
      Hi Jenny,

At first the coachings may seem fast because they are aimed at players that are not completely at the beginning of their journey (but still beginners none the less). I recommend that you try and make every coaching for the first 4-8 weeks so you get more used to it.

Also try to make notes during the coachings and if something doesn't add up to you please post it here so we can go over it.

Best regards,

Bogdan