stake

• therevarend
      therevarend
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

right ok why must I have 300post to be able to ask for a stske what difference dose that make Im allways reading up in forums but never comment much because i dont like to input when im not sure it will benifit other players game, so 300 posts is a lot for someone like me.

Also why cant I swap skype names on forum ???? what are the people who run these forums scared that we will stop comming on here and all get together on skype
  • 6 replies
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by therevarend
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

right ok why must I have 300post to be able to ask for a stske what difference dose that make Im allways reading up in forums but never comment much because i dont like to input when im not sure it will benifit other players game, so 300 posts is a lot for someone like me.

Also why cant I swap skype names on forum ???? what are the people who run these forums scared that we will stop comming on here and all get together on skype
      If you are not shure that you have something to say that will benefit other players in almost 2 years , how come that you are good enough for same people to give you money to play?
      You can give your Skype address using PM. Why would you like to give your contact to everyone? If you want to swap, do it using PM.
    • therevarend
      therevarend
      Bronze
      I realy dont see what your msg has todo with mine apart from the fact you wanted to have a lil stab and come out with lame arse commments .i play my way mate and dont want to tell people how to play at all that why and that has got nothink at all todo with me asking for peoples money.Also yes it would save me loads of time to just post my skype address out there and everyone could see it that way if they wsnted to talj to meover stuff theu could simple as mate.so my skype name is the same as my username no problem there dok
    • therevarend
      therevarend
      Bronze
      I realy dont see what your msg has todo with mine apart from the fact you wanted to have a lil stab and come out with lame arse commments .i play my way mate and dont want to tell people how to play at all that why and that has got nothink at all todo with me asking for peoples money.Also yes it would save me loads of time to just post my skype address out there and everyone could see it that way if they wsnted to talj to meover stuff theu could simple as mate.so my skype name is the same as my username no problem there dok
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Put your Skype in your signature, and next time when you call someone's sincire post arse comment, people will be able to see it.
    • therevarend
      therevarend
      Bronze
      ok cheers buddy thanx
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by doctorkgb
      Put your Skype in your signature, and next time when you call someone's sincire post arse comment, people will be able to see it.
      Putting your skype in your signature is also not allowed. repetition of rule breaking often results in removal of forum privileges. So please don't.
      As for the number of post, a while back the only rule to request a stake was to be bronze and which resulted in a lot of poor quality requests, and quite a lot of scam as well.

We were left with 2 choices: getting rid of the staking boards or putting some rules in place.

long discussions took place trying to find a solution that would make staking available to players of any level while placing some restriction on posters.

By placing a minimum number of posts it allows other members of the community to get to know the stakee as well and provide, although minimal, a level of protection.

Since then the quality of requests and offers has improved greatly and the boards are a great success while scams are very rare.

I hope this explains why we have such rules

Regards

Thazar