Help

• 4 replies
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hey lplds. Need more information from you to determine why. What do you play? Tournaments, sit n go or cash game? Are you playing sss or bss if you play cash games? What level you playing? How much are you taking to the table? Any additional info would be helpful.
    • LPLDS
      LPLDS
      Bronze
      i am playng NL5 . i have 25 dollars right now , do you guys think its possible to get back to the 50 dollars mark? should i play the 1.2 dollars SnG instead?
      please help
      i am using sss on nl
    • straddler71
      straddler71
      Global
      Hey lplds. No I don't think you should be playing the 1.2 dollar sng, you only have enough money for 20 plus buyins. If you go on a downswing you could loss the rest of your money.

You could use the taf bonus. (Tell a friend) and earn some money that way. All is not lost you can get back to the fifty dollar mark. Maybe invest some time in the free roll tournaments. What site do you play on?

I had a bad couple of weeks at the beginning of the month. Im currently running at -1.88 bb/100. Still not good but that number is alot lower than it was a few weeks ago. My last two weeks however im positive money. Even though im minus for the month I made a few cashes in tournament play through the free rolls and my br is a profit for the month.

I would recommend going back to nl5 and continue using the sss. Before you do that reread the sss articles. Especially the ones about what hands to play and how to play them after the flop. The idea behind sss is to wait for a premium hand and once you get it try and get all of your money into the pot.

Do you use any poker software? I beleive that poker software is an important tool for online play. You can download poker tracker 3 at pokertracker.com and get a free 60 day trial. You need to know how your losing money.
    • LPLDS
      LPLDS
      Bronze
      i play at poker stars
      i think i will play the 360 man sng that is 10 cents the registration
      at least they are cheap and i have a good chance to just no loose money
      and i will learn a lot i guess to play future expensive sng