withdraw on your card (MASTERCARD)

• cekpirus88
      hey I am experiencing very serious trouble to withdraw money on my credit card. I asked the withdraw at the end on December, after I was on vacation and when i came back I saw that they took from my bankroll the money but it was not put on my credit card, so they asked for a document of the credit card, just because I contacted the online support, they even did not write me an e mail telling me that they wanted that document, after I thought that the transfer was processed and done... waited few days more... nothing...
      I asked the ONLINE SUPPORT. They said to wait few more days...
      After this just today i saw a mail saying that :

By means of this message, we wish to inform you that your $ 44 withdrawal request will be processed via wire transfer.

In order to complete the transfer, our payment agent requires that you send us a copy of your bank statement containing also the Swift code and your bank account currency.

You may send us this copy by e-mail as file attachment or by fax on (+44) 207 419 5711 (illegible copies are not acceptable). When sending your document, please make sure you indicate your e-mail address or username.

This is INCREDIBILE guys!! to withdraw 44 $ (yes 44$!!!) you need to send all this documents? Why they can not put the money on the card?
      very disappointed
  • 3 replies
    • RedStarUltras
      I think that you can t withdraw on mastercard on any poker room,only on visa...
    • cekpirus88
      Hey thanks I have visa but the want a Russian card, as I can not play with this poker room in italy and I have just Italian visa... How can I do?
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Rules vary from one jurisdiction to another also.

For example, I cannot use ANY credit card for withdrawing from within Canada. The bizarre thing is that for most rooms, I can link a bank account directly -- just not a credit card.

Although it seems extremely aggravating and annoying at times, please recognize that poker rooms go to great lengths to protect themselves -- and their customers -- from people who would take advantage of the system.

Not only that, but laws are in place that require them to do so -- and the amount of the transaction is rarely something that is considered.

I'm sure that if you're patient, things will work out.

Remember when talking to customer support operators, to be kind, polite and helpful. You want them to be on your side.

Best regards,