PokerStars $1-2 rebuy sat's!!!!

• thesundancekid
      thesundancekid
      Bronze
      Hey guy just on here to have a bit of a rant about PokerStars $1-2 re buy sats for sun million etc..

WHAT A RETARD BINGO DONK FEST !!!! unreal...........dont matter what cards you have or how much you raise pre flop you get donked..

any comments ????????????
  • 6 replies
    • Alficor1
      Alficor1
      Bronze
      You mean that people don't play perfect poker in a $1 satellite? That's not possible.
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Bronze
      its a dollar rebuy sattelite with (im assuming) a very small percentage of the field winning tickets...

pretty standard to gamble lots there, theres sound tactical reasons for it. one being, the more chips in play at your table then the bigger your stack could become. obv there will also be a lot of players who couldnt give a fuck less about a few dollars just playing crazy on the off chance they might somehow miracle a sunday million cash out of it, but the end result is the same.

you must have realised after the first few hands you were gonna have to win showdowns to win chips. so adapt your game to fit your opponents, make good decisions then you either win or you dont. 50% is pretty good odds i'd take it if i were you.
    • thesundancekid
      thesundancekid
      Bronze
      AYE i know that m8, its just i can not get anywhere in 1 no matter what i hold, very frustrating..
    • peterkal970
      peterkal970
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thesundancekid
      Hey guy just on here to have a bit of a rant about PokerStars $1-2 re buy sats for sun million etc..

WHAT A RETARD BINGO DONK FEST !!!! unreal...........dont matter what cards you have or how much you raise pre flop you get donked..

its better to play 2X SHOTOUT 8$ BUY IN. 36 players 6 max. I got a ticket yestrday. They are realy soft. IMO

regards
    • 23devil23
      23devil23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by peterkal970
      Originally posted by thesundancekid

its better to play 2X SHOTOUT 8$ BUY IN. 36 players 6 max. I got a ticket yestrday. They are realy soft. IMO

regards
      Still odds of getting ticket there are not higher than 1/16 even for highly skilled players.The 1-2 dollar rebuys are great option if you know how to abuse donks-just remember one golden rule- never rebuy when you get busted.Some people will spend as much as 50 dollars on countless continuous rebuys.(thats where your value comes from)You must get a big stack early on and then just bust those donks going all in every hand and hoping to bink, with good hands.But still the odds of getting ticket in 1.65 buy in tournament are rather negligible -the best way to get in cheaply is to play the deadline 11 USD non rebuy sat with 1000 seats gtd.(for highly skilled player there will be a high chance of qualifying as high as 20 % I would say considering the structure)
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      I usually find rebuys are when people love to spew if they have a lot of cash. Taking advantage of this can be tricky since being lucky is where they will have the advantage with basically multiple chances to suck you out. This is the major reason why i don't play rebuys, but if you are good with dealing with manics and know when to pick your spots you can win a lot of chips.