• 1 reply
    • Dippy19
      Hello bildes1!

I presume you took the free 50$ on stars? Well, stars don't have an additional 100$ bonus, but offer a 100% up to 100$ bonus.

I'll quote step 6 for you:

"6. Step - Use the $100 Bonus

Important: The bonus will be manually added to your account. This can take up to 24 hours.
      Afterwards the bonus will be visible in PokerStars in your bonus overview. You cannot use the bonus until it has been activated.

You can also receive a 100% up to $100 first deposit bonus. This means in order to take advantage of the full $100 bonus, you need to deposit $100. If you deposit $50, you will receive a $50 bonus.

In order to deposit click on Cashier -> "Buy Chips" and validate your personal information. Afterwards click on "Buy Chips" one more time and select your method of payment:

During your first deposit be sure to enter the Bonuscode "PSVIP100"!

Click on the cashier to check your bonus status using the "Check My Bonus Status" button. You have 183 days to clear the bonus.

In order to clear the bonus you need to collect a certain number of VPPs (the frequent player points system of PokerStars). You need to collext 10x as many VPP as the amount of the bonus you are clearing. That means in order to utilize the full bonus you need to deposit $100 dollars and earn 1,000 VPP. "

Best regards,