HEM2 is broken... again

• Spungeh
      Spungeh
      Bronze
      So I went to import my hands last night as it never worked, so did it manually.. And it crashed..

Today, I had to sort out postgre etc.. but on the database its saying that it has hands on my player, but when i select it it says "no hands to graph".. I have checked all the filters etc, and tried to export the hands in order to get them back but nothing exports..

I have requested hand histories from stars, but are my hands saved anywhere?
  • 2 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Spungeh,

I can't help but I've moved this to the Poker Software forum, you should get a better response there.

Regards,

Mal.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Did you get any error message for the Postgresql problem or what happened?

If you are sure that you have no filters set and the correct player name and gametype selected and you still see no hands i guess your database is damaged and you should create a new one.

And you should check the Stars configuration: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup
      Stars needs to be configured to write english handhistories.

The HM Auto-import reads this files and moves them to the archive folder c:\hm2archive if everything is configured correct.