$11.17
      MP2 (Hero):
      $10.39
      MP3:
      $13.36
      CO:
      $18.06

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 3, 3.
      Hero raises to $0.30, MP3 calls $0.30, CO calls $0.30, BU folds, SB calls $0.25, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.3) 3, T, A (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $1.70, MP3 folds, CO calls $1.70, SB calls $1.70.

Turn: ($6.4) 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, hero???

both opponents are unknowns i have 9 hands on CO and 3 hands on SB, CO has played a few hands.

on the flop is it too strong to overbet here?

on the turn, HU i would obviously bet/fold but i have less equity here 3way so i'm not sure if i should bet/fold or what. check/calling doesnt make sense unless it's purely to hit a FH on the river, and check/raising seems a little overplayed...

ty
  • 1 reply
    • w34z3l
      w34z3l
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey DrDunne,

How's the grind?

I like the flop overbet, good to see you are making use of unorthodox lines. You could even overbet slightly larger imo.

On the turn I'd just check and play according to pot-odds to boat up. I think it's somewhat unlikely that CO bets 3way without a flush.

I think betting turn is not great when either opponent could easily have a flush-draw in their flop calling range, and will also likely fold most hands that aren't flushes vs turn bet. The other difference compared to HU is that you may get better odds to draw if there is bet + call on turn.