Question about pokerstars

• TheWinnerTakesItAll
      TheWinnerTakesItAll
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm planning to move up my bankroll to pokerstars, but I'm seeing so many posts in forum that pokerstars is rigged. I don't believe it, but I'm curious if somebody of those people has a real evidence that pokerstars is cheating?
  • 9 replies
    • ikkvr
      ikkvr
      Bronze
      If pokerstars is rigged than nothing in the world of poker is real :)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Well nobody can guarantee that online poker ain't rigged, we just have believe that it's not, I think most of those threads you mention is from tilted players. Can't say I haven't thought about writing about how bad pokerstars is when I'm having a bad day, but overall I think it's just like any other site, just more players and better software on stars.
    • bmfbpi
      bmfbpi
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ikkvr
      If pokerstars is rigged than nothing in the world of poker is real :)
      pretty much this
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Useless thread :s_confused: Everyone knows that stars is rigged ! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

But if seriously I think just move your bankroll to stars, start playing and stop wasting your time reading those ridiculous whining threads from losers who can't admit variance in online poker. :f_cool:

Best of luck at the tables,

yankomania :f_biggrin:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Moved this thread to the relevant board guys :)
    • JediMasterC
      JediMasterC
      Bronze
      Pokerstars is wonderfull place where magic is happening all the time!
    • zumpar
      zumpar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by yankomania
      Useless thread :s_confused: Everyone knows that stars is rigged ! :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:

But if seriously I think just move your bankroll to stars, start playing and stop wasting your time reading those ridiculous whining threads from losers who can't admit variance in online poker. :f_cool:

Best of luck at the tables,

yankomania :f_biggrin:
      +1
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      doesnt matter if its rigged or not, we have seen tons of players from this comunity achieving great success on stars in longterm, so just do your best to be one of them and dont worry about things u cant change!
    • MERIT900
      MERIT900
      Bronze
      pokerstars makes more money than bill gates why would they want to stick a turd in their jampot ? its only as rigged as you allow yourself to think it is so stop reading crap reviews and spend more time winning pots