question about FTP cashgame tickets

• woodzzi
      woodzzi
      Bronze
      I received a 25$ cash game ticket from FTP and I was wondering how do they actually work? What do I have to clear in order for it to turn into actual cash? I am assuming that I have to amass a certain amount of points before being able to withdraw, but could someone help me on this? I received it from a 25$ for 25 promo at FTP.
  • 5 replies
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi woodzzi,

Moved to FTP forum where you should get a better response.

Reagrds,

Mal.
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Originally posted by woodzzi
      I received a 25$ cash game ticket from FTP and I was wondering how do they actually work?
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/real-money-poker/tickets/ring-game
    • fl4m3r
      fl4m3r
      Bronze
      Basically you have to clear 625 FTP to get the $25 bonus, but what i found amazing was.. If you were to win above $25 (good run), any money earned beyond that will be in cash.

I dont withdraw from FTP, but I simply transfer all the money earned above the $25 to my pokerstars account..
    • woodzzi
      woodzzi
      Bronze
      So, basically I am getting a 25$ cash game ticket to play, and if I double up, the extra money would go into my real money account, and on top of that, I am getting an extra 25$ bonus that is clearable as well. $50 total?
    • Phoenix2104
      Phoenix2104
      Bronze
      You can think of the ticket as a box containing $25. You can take money from the box to play and accumulate points. If at any time the box has more than $25 the extra amount goes to your cash account. So eventually either you will collect enough points to release the $25 from the box to your cash account or you will clear the box empty and the ticket will be removed from your account.
      Treat the ticket as cash to play your game and don't worry about having to release the money, since there is no deadline if you use it at least once a week.
      If you manage to collect all the points required for your bonus then both the ticket value (if the points required to clear the ticket are the same) and your bonus will be credited to your account, total $50.