NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($42.01)
      BB ($24.02)
      UTG ($14.68)
      UTG+1 ($21.77)
      CO ($6.30)
      BTN ($25.52)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: A:diamond:

UTG calls $0.20, UTG+1 calls $0.20, fold, BTN raises to $1.10, Hero calls $1, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($2.80) K:spade: 7:club: A:heart:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($2.80) K:spade: 7:club: A:heart: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

RIVER ($5.80) K:spade: 7:club: A:heart: 6:diamond: T:spade:

Hero bets $2.90, BTN folds

Hero shows J:diamond: A:diamond:

Hero wins $5.51

UTG: 51/6 96h
      UTG+1: 46/10/1.6 461h

BTN:

He was active at the table, seesion stats were 27vpip, so I decided my hand is too strong to fold even OOP. He can be isolating very loose.

I was thinking about 3bet, but then its for fold equity, worse hands are not calling by BTN. And he does not like to fold to 3bets. Btw I was not 3beting much at this table, so he could give credit.
      But with suited ace playability is good in multiway, so if fish enters, its better even I guess.

On turn I bet to get value from Kx and weaker aces, same on river.
  • 1 reply
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      He was active at the table, seesion stats were 27vpip, so I decided my hand is too strong to fold even OOP. He can be isolating very loose.

True, if you've seen him be loose vs fish, you need to play according to that info.

I was thinking about 3bet, but then its for fold equity, worse hands are not calling by BTN. And he does not like to fold to 3bets. Btw I was not 3beting much at this table, so he could give credit.
      But with suited ace playability is good in multiway, so if fish enters, its better even I guess.

I like! You can call and know he'll play quite honest with the fish in the pot and your target(s) will pay off for the slight value you might lose vs reg now and in future encounters based on dynamics.

On turn I bet to get value from Kx and weaker aces, same on river.

River is quite close.. think how many weak Ax actually are there.. I think it's fine to bet but you are mainly targetting Kx and you will also encounter folds very often given how weak his range is.