Sunday Million 7th Aniniversary 11$ Sattelite TOURNAMENT STOCKED !

• djspirit
      djspirit
      Bronze
      Just wanted to tell u about madness what happened in pokerstars big sattelite where was 1000 tickets guaranteed to 7th pokerstars Anniversary tournament started and just STOCKED for 30minutes and BLINDS for continued growing UP is that normal ? All tournament was like PUSH/FOLD no play of poker LOTTERY ! I will request my 11$ back as compensation that's not my fault that pokerstars didn't stopped the blinds all players were very angry and believe me this will be a bigone into this industry ! Pokerstars big shame on you. U have to payback all players compensation ! EVERYBODY WRITE TO POKERSTARS AND ASK FOR COMPENSATION BACK !
  • 16 replies
    • Ufonautas
      Ufonautas
      Bronze
      Relax. Coding mistakes happens to everybody. I bet that when you signed up you agreed terms and conditions, and i bet that there was something about client bugs. This 7th year sunday million is a new eddition, so they had to do some changes to code, so dont be mad if they make mistakes.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Not requesting a refund just yet, as I am still in the tourney :f_biggrin:

2700 left. 1820 get tickets. Average stack.

Am I allowed to use my "one time"? :f_biggrin:

But yeah I think they should refund the players, was pretty much lotto once we were actually able to play.
    • kennethjeu
      kennethjeu
      Bronze
      would save that one time for the tourney itself ;)
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      Nah busted A7o<86o in 2500th :f_o:
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Guys this may help. I already sent a refund request on the $11 Sunday Million satellite.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting PokerStars.

PokerStars has recently experienced some technical difficulties on the site.
      However, these issues have been resolved now and normal play has resumed.

We will be considering refunds for materially affected players. "Materially
      affected" means you missed a considerable number of hands and lost a
      significant portion of your chip stack due to blinds and antes. If you
      believe you were materially affected by this issue, please email us with the
      following subject line:

"REFUND: T#_________, $X+Y, User ID"

Where "________" is the Tournament ID, "X+Y" is the buy-in of the
      tournament, and "USERID" is your PokerStars User ID.

For example, "REFUND: T#123456780, $20 + 2, KidJoker"

For multiple tournament refund requests, please note additional tournaments
      in the text of your email. For example:

T#123456780, $20 + 2
      T#123456781, $10 + 1,
      T#123456782, $50 + 5
      etc.

If you do not know the Tournament ID, you can find it in the PokerStars
      software using the playing audit feature. From the PokerStars Lobby screen,
      select:

'Requests -> Playing History Audit...'

Please also be aware that your refund request may take a few days to be
      processed.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bianca
      PokerStars Support Team
    • RobertDaPro
      RobertDaPro
      Bronze
      ill do the same.. save you time to find tourney nr. had to do audit myself..

Nr was: 709070101
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      o yeah thanks, I forgot to include the tourney number :D
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      What exactly do they mean "materially affected"? That is such a vague definition they give. EVERYONE who bought into this tournament and didn't win a ticket was materially affected by the freezing. I believe my edge was greatly reduced, so can I say I was materially affected, even though I reached 2500th out of 37000??? They better not say "because I made it so far I was not materially affected", the blinds being higher at the start may have made the difference between not getting the Sunday Million ticket and getting it.

After all, I folded my first big blind which ended up being about 1/7 of my stack. Given that later on in the tourney I won 8 consecutive all ins, this 200 compounds (170x2^8) into about 43k chips difference to my stack than if I was only folding a 30 chip BB.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Just send the info they asked and then a brief explanation on your part. :f_biggrin:
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      What did you say to Stars happened to you in the tourney, Spreeboy?

Cos I had to fold out my first big blind of 150 and sb of 75 due to shoves I guess I can say that is "significant losses" since it was 15% of my stack gone.

I think on principle everyone who didn't win a ticket to SM is materially affected. They lost $11 and it is impossible to say if they would have lost that had the blind structure been as it was advertised at the time of registering. It is also impossible to say who would have won a Sunday Million ticket had the blinds been on schedule, so the very least they can do is refund the $11, I think.

If they paused the tourney clock from the start it would be a different matter, but they didn't.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      I mentioned in my email reply that I was forced to defend in SB with a weak hand to avoid being blinded out. If they could track my hands, they'll see that it was the only hand I played in the whole course of the tournament when the game finally commence.

I am hoping that they will reimburse our entry, because obviously our edge against weak players was greatly reduce by the blind-level jump.
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      "Hello,

Thank you for your patience whilst we reviewed your refund request.

We have completed the review and credited your account with the amount of the tournament buy-in. Please be aware that this is a credit at PokerStars expense, as your original buy-in was distributed as a part of the tournament prize pool.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our server issues. Fortunately, they are a very rare occurrence at PokerStars.

Regards,

Joseph
      PokerStars Support Team"

Really good customer service from Stars as usual. :f_thumbsup:
      In the midst of the PartyPoker segregation scandal it is good to see a poker room doing the right thing.
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      wow good for you.. hmmm. I'll send a followup email because I haven't heard from them yet :D
    • spreeboy
      spreeboy
      Bronze
      Yup just got my refund too...

Thank you for your patience whilst we reviewed your refund request.

We have completed the review and credited your account with the amount of the tournament buy-in. Please be aware that this is a credit at PokerStars expense, as your original buy-in was distributed as a part of the tournament prize pool.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by our server issues. Fortunately, they are a very rare occurrence at PokerStars.

Please let us know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance and thanks for playing at PokerStars!

Regards,

Susan W
      PokerStars Support Team
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Moved to the relevant forum guys :)