This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] OJo BU

• Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.58 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:spade: , Q:heart:
      5 folds, MP3 calls $0,25, CO folds, Hero raises to $1,25, SB calls $1,15, BB calls $1,00, MP3 folds.

Flop: ($4,00) 8:club: , Q:diamond: , 8:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $4,00, SB folds, BB raises to $8,50, Hero raises to $8,40 (All-In).

Turn: ($20,90) 3:spade:
      River: ($20,90) 4:diamond:

Final Pot: $20,90

• 4 replies
    • DeKuip
      DeKuip
      Bronze
      Fold preflop.
      These kind of hands will get you in difficult situations like this.
      I don't really like to risk all my money with this toppair average kicker on a paired board with straight/flush draws.

But as played I'd go broke as well, but I don't see a reason to play with QJo...
    • timukasr
      timukasr
      Bronze
      Yep, since there is limper behind it's not good to steal. I would go broke too.
    • shloogy
      shloogy
      Bronze
      EV- play why would u wanna put 40bb into that marginal hand?( ??)
      fold ur way till u cash out , play only if u must.the main idea is to play short cuz that is the most profitable.playing 40bb not making any sense,if u wish to play with bigger stack play for 100bb.stealing with no hand when there was a limper and than putting ur entire stack for TPTK where the only edge that u MIGHT have is so small on average that its simply not worth paying the rake and experience more variance.
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Hi Agiz19,

just fold preflop, postflop you are way to often dominated. Its NL25 no need to play adv sss.

Best Regards

Ysessa