This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Theone

• 3 replies
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      Hey partytheone,

Of course, looking forward to hearing about your poker journey.

Even if you didn't have a thread, you can join the 4 seminars and 8 videos.

Thanks
      Patrick
    • partytheone
      partytheone
      Bronze
      Hello. I'll be brief. I'm 24 years old, I have three degrees in piano, Master in Mathematics and Management. Every day I go to work and get a total of around 3,000eu per month. But not everything was so good, so after the higher mathematics, I decided to prove to myself what i had learned :-)

That was a year ago and I beat nl4, then went on nl10 and I failed.

After this was big pause, and i completely devoted myself to business.
      Sometimes i red PS and recently i saw a promo with William Hill. I decided to play cash and parallel tournaments.

The tournament results

Cash i start nl50 (i dont know why..). I play speed holdem, and my HM2 didnt show stats. Now I look back on it with resentment.

After this fail i update HM and start another game.

Someone said this is up. Mb, but i feel my game And know, that im a plus player. Now i play with many mistakes but my opponents do it worse ;-)

50000 hands in month is not a problem for me.
      My goal is 1500$ bonus at this month. During the year i play to gain nl100.

P.S. Even when I was a teenager I used to play CS 1.6
      I know much about pro-game :P I said to everyone you play hard and go pro =)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi there partytheone, how are you?

Is the course going well for you?

I know time can be an issue, but if you update your thread others will post there opinions/questions etc., which will keep it current. :)

Best regards for now, but if you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know.

Have fun, :)

Mal.