• 3 replies
    • pleno1
      Hey partytheone,

Of course, looking forward to hearing about your poker journey.

Even if you didn't have a thread, you can join the 4 seminars and 8 videos.

• partytheone
      Hello. I'll be brief. I'm 24 years old, I have three degrees in piano, Master in Mathematics and Management. Every day I go to work and get a total of around 3,000eu per month. But not everything was so good, so after the higher mathematics, I decided to prove to myself what i had learned :-)

That was a year ago and I beat nl4, then went on nl10 and I failed.

After this was big pause, and i completely devoted myself to business.
      Sometimes i red PS and recently i saw a promo with William Hill. I decided to play cash and parallel tournaments.

The tournament results

Cash i start nl50 (i dont know why..). I play speed holdem, and my HM2 didnt show stats. Now I look back on it with resentment.

After this fail i update HM and start another game.

Someone said this is up. Mb, but i feel my game And know, that im a plus player. Now i play with many mistakes but my opponents do it worse ;-)

50000 hands in month is not a problem for me.
      My goal is 1500$ bonus at this month. During the year i play to gain nl100.

P.S. Even when I was a teenager I used to play CS 1.6
      I know much about pro-game :P I said to everyone you play hard and go pro =)
    • gadget51
      Hi there partytheone, how are you?

Is the course going well for you?

I know time can be an issue, but if you update your thread others will post there opinions/questions etc., which will keep it current. :)

Best regards for now, but if you have any issues please don't hesitate to let us know.

Have fun, :)