Edgaar

• Edgaar
      Edgaar
      Silver
      Hello Everybody!

I am Tamás from Hungary.

What do you play?
      Currently I am playing NL50 SH on Party network.

Poker history?
      I started playing poker in 2010 with NL2. I didn’t run well, so I tried SNG, but I didn’t like fixed time of it and I returned to cash game. The most of the time I spent on NL20/NL25 and I was a BE player at tables and my profit came from rakeback only. It seems that in this year I started to win at tables too.

Goals and aspirations for poker?
      Short-term goal: to beat NL50 and move up NL100.
      Long-term goal: move up higher and higher :)

What do you struggle with?
      - Game in blinds
      - Stop the game in time when I have losing day

What do you want to get out of the bootcamp?
      I hope I learn new things and improve my skills, and I also hope it will force me to learn and practice English. :)

Sorry, my English not too good. If something is not understandable then write me please and I try to explain. :)
  • 2 replies
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Hey Tamas!

My name is Erik and I will be part of the coaching staff focusing on Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching. So if you have any questions you can just post them
      here and let me know in my Q&A thread if I take too long to reply. I'll be trolling around the forums but just so I don't miss anything. :)

Welcome to the bootcamp! :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Tamas, I hope we find you well?

This is just a reminder for you to update your thread with your questions and perhaps report on your progress so far, it keeps your thread moving forwards. :)

Perhaps you could elaborate on the things you struggle with?

Oh and your English is excellent so no worries there! :)

Regards and have fun,

Mal.