This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Edgaar

• Edgaar
      Edgaar
      Bronze
      Hello Everybody!

I am Tamás from Hungary.

What do you play?
      Currently I am playing NL50 SH on Party network.

Poker history?
      I started playing poker in 2010 with NL2. I didn’t run well, so I tried SNG, but I didn’t like fixed time of it and I returned to cash game. The most of the time I spent on NL20/NL25 and I was a BE player at tables and my profit came from rakeback only. It seems that in this year I started to win at tables too.

Goals and aspirations for poker?
      Short-term goal: to beat NL50 and move up NL100.
      Long-term goal: move up higher and higher :)

What do you struggle with?
      - Game in blinds
      - Stop the game in time when I have losing day

What do you want to get out of the bootcamp?
      I hope I learn new things and improve my skills, and I also hope it will force me to learn and practice English. :)

Sorry, my English not too good. If something is not understandable then write me please and I try to explain. :)
  • 2 replies
    • ErikStenqvist
      ErikStenqvist
      Global
      Hey Tamas!

My name is Erik and I will be part of the coaching staff focusing on Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching. So if you have any questions you can just post them
      here and let me know in my Q&A thread if I take too long to reply. I'll be trolling around the forums but just so I don't miss anything. :)

Welcome to the bootcamp! :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Tamas, I hope we find you well?

This is just a reminder for you to update your thread with your questions and perhaps report on your progress so far, it keeps your thread moving forwards. :)

Perhaps you could elaborate on the things you struggle with?

Oh and your English is excellent so no worries there! :)

Regards and have fun,

Mal.