This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

A tracker for low ram laptop

• mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      Hi

Ive been looking to use a free trail of pokertracker 3 or 4 but my laptop only has 1GB RAM (so old!! :f_cry: ) so it doesn't run well at all

I was wondering if there are any trackers out there that can actually run on my laptop?

Im a student so at the minute I can get a new laptop just now, maybe in April though :)

I seen i can probably use elephant but I don't think its been updated for over a year so i don't know how good that would be

Any help appreciated

Thanks
  • 3 replies
    • dragan2171
      dragan2171
      Silver
      hm1 will work
      hm2 not even try to install
    • acetbfish
      acetbfish
      Bronze
      I believe that pokertracker 3 will run fine on your laptop (it was running on my old desktop which had a single 2ghz core and 768gb ram with almost no problems). If you tried it though and it doesn't run you could buy the HM2 and ask the support for a HM1 key (HM1 is a lot lighter than PT3). When I asked HM support about that they told me that if I have any technical problems with Hm2 (not running etc) I could request a HM1 key. But you should probably ask them also yourself about that.
    • mcrandle913
      mcrandle913
      Bronze
      awesome thanks guys il have a looks for HM1 now cheers