HEM 2 problems

• vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      HI!

I have three questions about HEM2:

1) When i open my hem2 there automatically opens a process called thirtytwobitpc.exe that shit eats close to 50% of my cpu usage and i got quad core processor, so its kinda impossible/broken. I can close this process and still HEM2 is working, importing hands, hud is working (as far as i can see). Closing this process is a must, bescause computer becomes completely unusable while that shit is running, lagz like a hell.

So i got two questions about this process:

a) what is it for? (if HEM2 would be any ''smaller'' program i would asume that shit is sending some data constantly from my pc to some database or registring my moves or some spy shit like that and i would instantly uninstall it and never ever use it again. but i have paid for it and i like it, so would like to know whats happening and why)

b) why it hates cpu so much?

2) I would like to know why HEM2 is so fucking slow again. I know u guys have tons of problems almost every update, but cmoon... When it is just started up, it works fine, after ~30min in the session i cant do a shit, even scrolling session hands becomes impossibly laggy. Im multitabling 10+ tables and i cant spare more than a second to mark the hand i want, so i hope u can make this work soon. Basicly i have to restard HEM before every session to be able to use it without lags. + every day i got at least 1 not responding message and i just have to kill the process and restart program.

3) I would like to know if there is any way to make some hotkeys for marking hands because doing that with mouse takes too much time...

ps. im not mad or anything, i just hope u guys finally fix this for good, so we have at least 1 KNOWN version of hem which works smooth and stable and with no lags, i dont really give a shit about every new update, i just need all the basic things to work as they should. :)
  • 4 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      1. this is a background service needed for the scanner. Are you using Windows 8? Can you try to disable Windows Defender?

2. Are you using the latest build? How much RAM is HEM using when its running a longer time? How big is your database?

3. Hotkeys are currently not supported but there is already a feature request written up for it.
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      1) turning off defender helped, it even fixed problems with other programs like sidekick and HEM2 seems less laggy too.

2) as for HEM lags, ram usage is fine, its not the problem of ram eaten (i know which one u mean, i had it some updates before as most ppl did when hem took more than 1m ram in less than an hour)

a thousand hand session added like 50k ram usage in ~45min (~330k > 380k)

basicly as i turned off defender it seems ok, i hope this was the problem and i will not get super lagy again.

Tnx for your time ;)
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      And while the topic is opened i would like to ask why i cant get working street huds for zoom... i even deleted rest of the configs so they dont mess with each other (as i tought that could be the problem) so now i got only "pokerstars;any;any;flop" etc and still flop/turn and river huds dont come up...
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Street by street hud is not supported for Zoom, only for "normal" cash game.