$23.03
      SB:
      $25.00
      BB (Hero):
      $25.53
      MP2:
      $36.33

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q, Q.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.69, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.10, BU calls $1.41.

Flop: ($4.3) 5, 4, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.99, BU raises to $5.00, Hero calls $3.01.

Turn: ($14.3) 2 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $2.00, Hero raises to $7.82, BU calls $5.82.

River: ($29.94) 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.43, BU calls $8.11(All-In).

Final Pot: $47.48.
      Results follow:

Hero shows a pair of queens(Q Q).
      BU shows a straight, five high(3 A).

BU wins with a straight, five high(3 A).
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      the opp is 20 12 , af 1.5 on 50 hands
      3bet 0% , fold to 3bet 1 time/ 1
      Button steal 83%

So previously i 3bet him W/ 9To and he folded
      now he is Button again and i 3bet with QQ and i am expecting him to adapt

so what happened on the flop he raised i was thinking he had a flush draw with overcards or pure bluff.

i called with the intention of check raising all in on turn if flush didnt hit ,
      or get some value on river.

i decided that playing weird on turn would make him call with a 10 too. so i only raised abit. ( not all in.)

i have the impression he was the weakest player at table. He didnt rebuy to full stack, and he didnt bet flop with QK on QK4 , 2 diamonds .

he powned me so bad.
      if i get all in on flop he still calls and same result?
  • 2 replies
    • bonecore
      bonecore
      Bronze
      I play single table to try to beat NL25 . dont knwo why i have difficulties.
      this month 4000 hands with -20$ profit on mostly single table.
      I hoped for 10bb/100 hands , wich should be 100$ profit.
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Hi Bonecore,

Preflop: I would 3-bet larger OOP to at least 10-12 BB especially if he was a weaker/fishier guy

Postflop: First, why would we expect someone to adjust to our 3-bet after just one sample? And second, why were you 3-betting a hand like T9o vs a potential fish? That's just asking for trouble.

If villain raised the flop with a Tx hand he is not going anywhere on the turn and I think you are much better off just shipping it rather than raise small.

However, given we are OOp and risk villain checking back the turn I would prefer to 3-bet the flop and get the money in.

Now, onto the next part. The sample size of 4000 hands is very small and variance is huge over such a small sample. I recommend that you watch my videos on variance to understand how important volume/sample size is for a game such as poker. I also recommend that you start playing more tables than just one, unless you have problem concentrating on more than one.

As a side note, when you leave a reply, don't forget to hit the "advise judge to take another look" button.

Best regards,

Bogdan