New lobby: anything else?

• gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Just logged in to find myself a shiny new lobby :D looks pretty decent i must say, but.....

How can we filter cash tables by stake like we used to? :(

And has there been any new features added/ improved?
  • 20 replies
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      Cant find this either...Shiny and not functional :(
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Wasn't aware of the new shiny lobby :) Are you all getting used to it by now?

Gary
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi gxtwo, how are you doing? :)

Lobby not available today yet so can't log in. when it gets going I'll check it out and see what I can find out.

Regards,

Mal.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Ok, so lobby is back up but tables very quiet at micros so far.

As for functionality, I don't see anywhere to filter by stake, only filter for aoin tables (a little A icon top left of games list to click), or by Blaze - which nobody seems to play anymore.

The previously available filter for table size/type is still there at bottom left and there is a player search as well, but I've never used it so I honestly can't say if it's a new feature or not.

The buddy list is now available with the number of buddies online showing digitally, which is an update.

Personally I'm not too enamoured with it all, but maybe I'm just a fuddy duddy and don't like change - it shouldn't impact on my winrate so meh. :D

Regards,

Mal.
    • duder1n0
      duder1n0
      Gold
      Yeah, lobby is back up, but still no stake filter... :f_eek:

I'm really curious what a project like this looks like at Unibet. They put the team together, long period of careful planning, functions, graphic design, then programming, testing, and creation is done.
      They make the actual update online, users start loggin in, and it turns out that THERE IS NO STAKE FILTER AT ALL... :f_o:

Not a big deal after all, users are just too pernickety, they shouldnt be lazy to scroll up and down everytime between NL4 and NL10k to find their limit... :f_ugly:

(Sorry for the sarcasm, it's hard to restrain myself when I see such level of incompetence/indolence... I'm sure they will correct this soon.)
    • Deliveranced
      Deliveranced
      Platinum
      unibet is actually one of the last MG platforms to switch to the new lobby. the stake filtering is not a glitch, it's the same on almost all the other microgaming platforms. ladbrokes is prolly the only one that hasn't implemented this yet.
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Oh I see, I thought it was a glitch also.
      Ok, thank you for your input Deliveranced.

Mal.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      so its called a new feature - no filter by stake? :) fish now can accidentaly go to higher limit :D

oh - turbo nl20? wow - something new on unibet. Maybe they are taken from different sites - I knew some microgaming sites had different pool with turbo tables
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      so its called a new feature - no filter by stake? :) fish now can accidentaly go to higher limit :D
      This will be me :facepalm: I'll miss-click a €10/€20 table and auto-post BB.

You heard it here first........ :f_biggrin:

But yeah, pretty crappy overall.

looks good, but they should have done some research and asked people what they would have liked to see changed.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      I am new to Unibet so sorry for stupid question...

I realized i cannot filter by stake but only anonymous and seats number. I am a bit confused about waiting list....is there any waiting list i can join? I see annoying the way i open the tables.

Thanks guys.

EDIT: Can you please also tell me what is the best table theme for you to play at UNIBET?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Alan883,

Your question is not stupid ok, it's actually very relevant. :)

Guess what, there is no waiting list function on Unibet! :D

Personally, I've gotten used to it and it doesn't bother me much anymore, but it can be a pain to keep opening tables that say there're 4 or 5 seated only to find it's already full at 6 seats when at busy times.

As for themes I use the lightest one for the background and just green for the tables and a four-coloured deck.

@gxtwo, done it already! :f_cry:

Regards,

Mal.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      not a big dela for me also those waiting liset, can live with that. I open a new table and wait till some players join. I don't play heads up, sit out instead and wait more - at least 3-4 players - depending on theirs skill level.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Thanks guys. Interesting being without waiting list. Never seen that before:)

Another thing? Is there any possibility to unchecked auto post blinds when we join table?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi Alan883,

You can click Menu -> Settings -> Global Table Options -> Auto Post Blinds

Or the way I do it at the table:

Options (middle option in chat box) -> (uncheck) Auto Post blinds.

Hope that helped. :)

Regards,

Mal.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Menu -> Settings -> Global Table Options -> Wait for big blind....that was what i needed:)

Thanks gadget51
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      You're very welcome, just glad to be of help. :)

Mal.
    • gonepoker
      gonepoker
      Bronze
      I don't get what is wrong with that unibet several times per week they are unavailable because of some kind of maintenance but other microgaming skins are working fine at the same time.
      I'm so tilted :f_frown: :f_frown:
    • Deliveranced
      Deliveranced
      Platinum
      weeee, they just added stake filters for all microgaming clients :D
    • gxtwo
      gxtwo
      Bronze
      And removed %flop info? :s_ugly: