This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] bu k7

• Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Poker Stars $10.00 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 2128821
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

UTG: $10.37 - VPIP: 12, PFR: 6, 3B: 7, AF: 1,0, Hands: 34
      CO: $21.71 - VPIP: 60, PFR: 3, 3B: 2, AF: 1,0, Hands: 142
      Hero (BTN): $10.51 - VPIP: 21, PFR: 17, 3B: 4, AF: 2,0, Hands: 116446
      SB: $10.04 - VPIP: 8, PFR: 8, 3B: 0, AF: 0,0, Hands: 49
      BB: $10.00 - VPIP: 28, PFR: 16, 3B: 0, AF: 3,3, Hands: 61

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero is BTN with K :diamond: 7 :spade:
      1 fold, CO calls $0.10, Hero?
      Equitywise it's a coinflip vs his range, so isolating him wouldnt be that bad. He's passive, so we could easily go to showdown if we dont hit, and he's only betting with monsters.
  • 3 replies
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would only raise here if the guy likes to fold to cbet. Also, we have to be concerned about BB since he looks active, so I would just fold this.

Best,
      Plamen
    • Imimba1
      Imimba1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kymupa
      Hello,

I would only raise here if the guy likes to fold to cbet. Also, we have to be concerned about BB since he looks active, so I would just fold this.

Best,
      Plamen
      Imagine BB being tight, so only focus on CO now.
      If we MISS, we can cheaply go to showdown/fold if passive guy bets.
      If we hit, we can bet for value.
      It isnt a problem if he doesnt fold to CBets. He's passive, so he wont bluff, so no hard decisions, +when we have the better hand, we can win many bigblinds.

Easy game
    • kymupa
      kymupa
      Bronze
      In theory, if we had blinds that are not too active we can isolate here.

What I am concerned here with is that we are having a hand that is mostly going to hit either a middle pair or a weak top pair, no good draws or something so we can hardly go for more than two streets of value here.

I do agree that if he does not bluff we could happily check down with K high and have the best hand decent amount of the times, so I would not mind opening this (with BB being tight) if only we don't go into marginal spots postflop.