Soon to be BM, soldier

• sk345di
      Hey guys,

I am 26 years old and i am hoping to be the first PS Black Member coming from Macedonia. That should happen in the next 4 months or so :f_biggrin: Ship some BM events :f_cool:

Anyways started with 50$ from PS, 3 and a half years ago, built my bankroll playing DoNs and eventually switched to CG. At first fullring and only recently 6max. I play nl100-400 on anon tables on unibet and masstable nl100 on stars just to keep my supernova there

My poker goals are to always try to stay ahead of the curve and move up limits on the way and make some money doing it. I believe poker is the best job for a lazy person (huuuuge leak of mine) and i enjoy it very much

Currently I am struggling with taking that inner fullring nit and turn it into a 6max crusher. That means working on my redline and playing more aggressively overall. Whenever i try something new and it fails i lose motivation to play and just watch poker videos all day long until i have some new ideas. Rinse and repeat until it works i guess.
      Also since switching from FR to 6m i am more often experiencing that cruel thing called variance which i dont rly know how to handle sometimes

From this bootcamp i am hoping to get more solid theory foundations because so far i have learned this game by watching poker vids and trial and error mostly. Very rarely do i discuss hands or theory with other players. I am hoping to change all of that very soon

GL all and c ya around :f_love:
  • 2 replies
    • ErikStenqvist

My name is Erik and I will be part of the coaching staff focusing on Tilt, A-Game, Mindset, and Lifecoaching. So if you have any questions on any of these topics you can just post them here or let me know in my Q&A thread if I take too long to reply. I'll be trolling around the forums but just so I don't miss anything. :)

Welcome to the bootcamp! :)

- Erik
    • gadget51
      Hi there sk345di, I hope I find you well?

I remember you joining PokerStrategy, wow it seems such a long way from there to here doesn't it? Well done and good luck getting that BM status! :s_cool:

Anyway, I am here reminding all you soldiers out there in the field to try to update your thread to keep them current, but yes I know how busy things can be, it's just a nudge. :)