Bronze
      Application withdrawn by Metza.

Realized most people won't bother with stake this small. :f_biggrin:
  • 2 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      [SPOILER][quote]Originally posted by metza
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi

I am mainly a cash game player, but have played a small amount of tournaments and done fairly well. You can view my profile on PokerProLabs here.

I will contribute $12.30 of the buy in for 56% of any winnings. (No markup as I do not believe I have significant enough sample size for it to be fair to markup)
      People can purchase the following action blocks:
      Block A - $2.2 for 10% of any winnings
      Block B - $2.2 for 10% of any winnings
      Block C - $2.2 for 10% of any winnings
      Block D - $3.1 for 14% of any winnings

Well, technically there is a 2c markup on Block D but I doubt anyone cares too much :f_biggrin:

I withdrew my roll from FT to go to 24hpoker. This left me with 1800 FTP which I turned into $$ to try to get into Sunday Million. (only just fell short A7o<86o 2560/39172 in satellite where 1800 got tickets to SM) , I did manage to get a refund on this satellite since it froze for 20 minutes and blinds didn't get paused.

Cbf depositing on Stars as my roll is now on another site, there's only $12.30 left in my Stars account, may as well put it to ...[/SPOILER]

quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

just to confirm

you are questing a stake for the MM ME($22) and you just want the $9.7 remaining for 44% of winnings, correct?

or any smaller share of that as described above
    • metza
      metza
      Bronze
      No longer available.