SnGeezey (SnGeezy for short)

• SnGeezey
      What's up community! This is SnGeezey, but you can call me SnGeezy or by my nickname Gamblor. Learning to win? I'll just dive right into this one, what is winning? Seems like perspective plays a part in this section. Taking down pots, grinding out a bankroll, making the final table in a MTT, or just SnG grinding until your bankroll management skills scream, "NEXT LEVEL!!"

Let's call a :spade: a :spade: here. We all want to CRUSH! We want victory! We want glory! We want Asian chicks! We get money from the weekend warrior and the CEO, but here we trade. We trade information, we trade chip for chip.

Right now, this very second. I'm reading "The Intelligent Poker Player" and I thought. Damn, sometimes I wish I had someone to pass thoughts back and forth with. So I did what I know how to do, google. BAM!

Well, enough out of me. Just saying hi, but not to you sir. To the person who always strives for an edge; Hello, good day, send me a friend request.
  • 2 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Just saying hi, but not to you sir.
      Well even though you weren't saying Hi to me, I'll say Hi back -- and welcome to our community!

May I suggest that you make a post in the Introduce yourelf and tell us a bit about yourself.

Things like,
        How long you've been playing poker
        What games, limits, room you like best
        Plans for the future

You know, the usual.

All the best, and again -- welcome!
    • amanofhisword

nicely written post...
      Poker is indeed a very lonely game especially when you play online.

exchanging info is great and having genuine and trustworthy people that you can deal with is a treasure

good luck at the tables