[Application] 3 month 600-1knl stake

• jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread link

I am looking for 30 buyins ($30,000) and will spread this bankroll over 6 sites initially pkr, pokerstars, fulltilt, sky poker, ipoker (top tier site) and partypoker. More sites may be added on at a later date.

No other limit will be played on each site with backers money other than 400nl £,€, 600nl $,£,€ and 1000nl $.

Headsup Nlhe will be the main game on the stake, although some 6max will be played if very good tables are found.

Profits will be split 50/50 at the end of 3 months play time with the condition that 10,000+ hands have been played. Profits split will only be from winnings. All points will be kept by the stakee (me).

In the event of losing 20k (so 10k left) play will be postponed until all backers are informed and a plan of action will be discussed.
      (I will be playing fulltime).

Updates will be posted on a rail thread on a bi-weekly basis (this is because volume will be lower than the previous stake.)

Usernames of all sites will be given to those who are interested in backing.

Once funds are transferred by backers they will not get these back until either all 3 months are up, or if i hit a stoploss that backers arn't willing to continue the stake.

Play will not start until all funds have been transferred.

For now only previous backers of mine can reserve pieces up to their % in the last stake these are:

Reserve list:

duckseatfish: 3.5% (received)
      Ticiboy: 2.5% (received)
      jan217: 5% (received)
      Z1pz0r: 10% (received)
      Mindan: 71.5% (received)
      lydia: 2.5% (received)
      pucilpet: 5% (received)

Backers can purchase in 2.5% chunks ($750) up to their old % stakes. I will take money through 3 options, jlhmac on pokerstars, jlhmackenzie on fulltilt or via Neteller (email will be provided through community tools messaging).

If any1 still needs my skype username please add me on the community tools and ill send my username.

I will not ask for money to be shipped yet.
      Edit: you may now send

You will have from now till 3 days after the old stake finishes to decide on whether to continue investing in me.

I'd like to encourage all backers to post in my feedback thread after my 200nl stake has been completed.

Please post any q's you may have.
  • 26 replies
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      I'll be investing, but I'll wait for the old stake to finish before I decide for how much.
    • Stu24023
      Stu24023
      Bronze
      I am interested if you could let me know if you have any space left

Stuart
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

feedback thread link

I am looking for 30 buyins ($30,000) and will spread this bankroll over 6 sites initially pkr, pokerstars, fulltilt, sky poker, ipoker (top tier site) and partypoker. More sites may be added on at a later date.

No other limit will be played on each site with backers money other than 400nl £,€, 600nl $,£,€ and 1000nl $.

Headsup Nlhe will be the main game on the stake, although some 6max will be played if very good tables are found.

Profits will be split 50/50 at the end of 3 months play time with the condition that 10,000+ hands have been played. Profits split will only be from winnings. All points will be kept by the stakee (me).

In the event of losing 20k (so 10k left) play will be postponed until all backers are informed and a plan of action will be discussed.
      (I will be playing fulltime).

Updates will be posted on a rail thread on a bi-weekly basis (this is because volume will be lower than the previous stake.)

Usernames of all sites will be given to those who are interested in backing.

Once funds are transferred by backers they will not get these back until either all 3 months are up, or if i hit a stoploss that backers arn't willing to continue the stake.

Play will not start until all funds have been transferred.

For now only previous backers of mine can reserve pieces up to their % in the last stake these are:

Reserve list:

maritsula: 20%
      duckseatfish: 5%
      Ticiboy: 5%
      jan217: 5%
      bigniux: 10%
      Schnitzelfisch: 10%
      Z1pz0r: 10%
      Gregor: 10%
      Mindan: 15% (reserved all extra)
      lydia: 5%
      pucilpet: 5%

Backers can purchase in 2.5% chunks ($750) up to their old % stakes. I will take money through 3 options, jlhmac on pokerstars, jlhmackenzie on fulltilt or via Neteller (email will be provided through community tools messaging).

If any1 still needs my skype username please add me on the community tools and ill send my username.

I will not ask for money to be shipped yet. You will have from now till 3 days after the old stake finishes to decide on whether to continue investing in me.

I'd like to encourage all backers to post in my feedback thread after my 200nl stake has been completed.

Please post any q's you may have.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Good luck :)
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      I'm interested in 5-10% of your action. Will see what happens with the rest of the stakers and let you know.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DucksEatFish
      I'll be investing, but I'll wait for the old stake to finish before I decide for how much.
      Same here.

Don't ship my profits immediately after the current stake is finished, no need to ship money back and forth. :)
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      I'll take the 10% again.

I do think you should wait with this until the old stake's over though.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z1pz0r
      I'll take the 10% again.

I do think you should wait with this until the old stake's over though.
      He is. ;)

Originally posted by jmackenzie
      I will not ask for money to be shipped yet. You will have from now till 3 days after the old stake finishes to decide on whether to continue investing in me.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Silver
      I'll most likely be rolling over all the profits - either I'll take 2.5% or full 5%, will decide when the old stake finishes :)
    • greytex
      greytex
      Bronze
      i ll decide later when old stake finishes. But i think i will take at least 5%. first finish with old stake :)
    • maritsula
      maritsula
      Bronze
      reserve my part as well and I will inform you after the stake finishes

I assume these still apply?

My table selection is pretty strict and i will quit anyone of whom i cant find a weakness against after between 30/40 hands.

I will not be sitting other regs.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Originally posted by maritsula
      reserve my part as well and I will inform you after the stake finishes

I assume these still apply?

My table selection is pretty strict and i will quit anyone of whom i cant find a weakness against after between 30/40 hands.

I will not be sitting other regs.
      To start with this will be the case, but for reasons i dont really want to discuss on a public forum this wont be continued once a reasonable profit has been made. Message me, (preferably on skype) so i can discuss this further, this goes to anyone else on the reserve list also.
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Silver
      Shipped $679.35 on stars to top up to 5%
    • DucksEatFish
      DucksEatFish
      Bronze
      If it's possible to take 3.5% I'll top up to 1050$ (ship you the difference on FTP).
    • unris
      unris
      Bronze
      Hi, is it possible to take a part of your stake?
    • pucilpet
      pucilpet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pucilpet
      I'm interested in 5-10% of your action. Will see what happens with the rest of the stakers and let you know.
      I'll take 10% if some of the backers back out or take less than they are entitled to. I'll ship the rest once I know how many % I can get.

Thanks!
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Took 10%.
    • z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      Get a move on, the rest of you.
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by z1pz0r
      Get a move on, the rest of you.
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      Can all people still to decide on the amount to invest please say a % so i know how much is still required. You dont have to send funds yet i just need to know what others need to pay.

those people are:

Thanks