This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Passive-tight crushers

• mko101
      mko101
      Bronze
      There's a couple of these. Not necessarily very passive but usually not monkey-aggressive and not too loose. They probably play pretty balanced (when necessary) but in general good exploitive game because guys like this one below have winrates around 12-18bb!

Could never figure out how they do it.

• 4 replies
    • honkytonky
      honkytonky
      Bronze
      What a limit are you facing these type of crushers?
      I guess he is simply playing valuepoker and maybe avoids postflop mistakes other regs do without knowing. I can not really imagine that works on 200+ without very very good table selection.
    • cyberraver
      cyberraver
      Black
      3bet 4%, W$SD61-64% and WWSF 40%....he is a NIT :D

just fold when he barrels or 3bet^^
    • mko101
      mko101
      Bronze
      Yeah, I guess thats just a fish-targeted no variance type of player thats satisfied with playing SSNL for a living.

I remember one guy tho, more aggressive than that but also playing with a wide gap between VPIP and PFR and he was crushing ongame midstakes. His s/n was upstreaknow. But i guess he just didnt make mistakes post.
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      i don't see how this guy can beat NL200+. He is probably just a very good bum hunter. It's pretty easy to exploit this guy (by folding)