$0.99
      MP1:
      $3.00
      MP2:
      $2.07
      MP3:
      $0.64

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with 8, 8.
      Hero calls $0.02, UTG2 calls $0.02, MP1 calls $0.02, 5 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.09) 2, T, 8 (4 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.06, UTG2 calls $0.06, MP1 folds, BB raises to $0.12, Hero calls $0.06, UTG2 folds.

Turn: ($0.39) K (2 players)
      BB bets $0.02, Hero raises to $0.26, BB calls $0.24.

River: ($0.91) 3 (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0.65, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.91.
  • 1 reply
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

Try to post some stats or reads if you have them, it will help in the decision making process a lot more.

My reads on BB based on basic information: He has 70bb only, and he makes flop min-raises. I'm pretty sure he is a bad/aggro type of player.

Preflop: Definitely raising to 8cents here. 88 is a pretty strong hand and we don't want to play in multi-way situations. Headsup is always better. With weak hands, we can bluff more effectively. With stronger hands, we get sucked out on less often. Hand reading is also easier in general.

Flop: We have the 2nd nuts. If I did raise preflop I would not 3bet the Flop. Now I'm tempted to 3bet the flop simply for value. Because you didn't raise preflop, the pot is so small and it's hard to get all the money in by the River. I also think that as played preflop, you should just pot the flop for maximum value. This is a limped pot after all and there's just so much money left behind in the stacks.

Another thing to take note of is that weaker players don't often compare risk vs reward (amount to call vs pot size). They are just thinking purely in terms of how much they need to pay to see the next card. So since your bet size of 10c is still pretty small, just bet that amount. I would 3bet the flop to 36c and bet the Turn and shove the RIver.

I would continue potting on every street as played.
      Thanks.