$0.72
      SB:
      $3.56
      BB:
      $0.58
      MP1:
      $1.27

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, A.
      MP1 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, 2 folds, BU calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.19) K, J, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.19) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.14, BU calls $0.14.

River: ($0.47) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.45, Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.47.
  • 2 replies
    • mbml
      mbml
      Black
      Hi.

I see that you are posting a lot of hands and you are playing NL2 so I suppose this is the start of your poker career (or at least you have just recently started to treat poker seriously).

I would suggest you start using holdem manager 2 or poker tracker 4. It's a good investment, you'll earn it all back anyway and you will improve significantly faster with it. And you should use the Headsup Display (HUD) for some stats to aid in your decision making.

Flop: I think villain is a loose/passive/bad player when he only has 35bb in his stack. Just keep betting and shove the River. I think he is going to have so many worse A2-AT type of hands in his range that will definitely call you down.

River: This is way too weak. We do beat some busted flush draws and maybe he value bets a worse Ace somehow (not that likely though). We have to call here if we check but I'll probably just shove river myself.

Thanks.
    • trzewia
      trzewia
      Bronze
      Thank you for your time. You are right about me just starting to play seriously.

I do have HM2. What would you say is the absolute minimum for HUD on these stakes? I use VPIP and PFR right now (and the number of hands of course).