How to withdraw from skrill account to my bank account

• patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Hello,

I uploaded funds from my bank account to my skrill account and it was successful. My limit increases from ~$1000 to ~$4000. By doing it, I think I'm already verify my bank account, no?

But I can't withdraw money from skrill to my bank account. It says: (see bottom of this post)

My problems:
      I can't do "Option 1" because I have no CC.
      I did "Option 3" months ago but the letter do not arrived.

Now, I try "Option 2" (bank account veryfication but I'm confused how to do it. After following the instruction, the webpage said skrill will send me code to my bank account. How to see it? Should I ask my bank the code?

Thanks
      patszerdonk

---------
      Identity verification required!

Unfortunately we were unable to verify the data in your profile with an independent information source. Under UK anti-money laundering regulations we are therefore required to obtain an additional proof of identity before we can process your first redemption request.

We offer you the following fast and easy options:

Option 1: Charge the redemption fee to your credit/debit card (instant)
      We will charge the redemption fee to your card.

Option 2: Verify your bank account (within 3 banking days)
      We will make a payment to your bank account. In the reference field of the payment we will include a unique verification code which you will have to enter back at our site.

Option 3: Verify your address (within 2-5 banking days)
      Upon request we will send a letter to the address registered on your account. This letter will contain a verification code which you will have to enter back at our site. If you choose this option you will be forwarded to our address verification section.

Please excuse any inconvenience caused. We hope for your understanding that such measures are imperative in order to comply with anti-money laundering legislation and prevent misuse of the Skrill (Moneybookers) system.

------
  • 6 replies
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      oh...and the webpage said:

------
      Identity verification through a bank account

In order to verify your bank account, you need to request a bank transfer withdrawal with an amount less than USD 15.00. We will then make a payment for this amount to your bank account and include a unique verification code in its reference field. This is the code which you will have to enter after you receive the payment.

The verification procedure should be completed within 3 banking days. As soon as you enter the verification code successfully in the field below, your member status will be upgraded to 'verified'. You will then be able to request withdrawals from your account freely.
      ------

Should I do a tiny bank transfer WD myself? Or skrill will do it for me?
      I'm confusing.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Gold
      Hey patzerdonk,

With option 2, they will make a random payment and included will be a reference number that the bank will see. You will either have to ask the bank for this reference number or see it for yourself if you have online banking :)

Hope this helps,
      Gary
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by patszerdonk
      Should I do a tiny bank transfer WD myself? Or skrill will do it for me?
      I'm confusing.
      My suggestion would be to contact their customer support team.

Even if one of our members has done this -- things may have changed since they last withdrew, and the rules may be different in their jurisdiction.

I had considerable difficulty getting money INTO Skrill, since Canada has strict laws about transferring money internationally for gaming purposes.

However, contacting Skrill's customer support was the answer.
      They knew all of the different problems and were quite familiar with the issue.

Oh -- and they gave me explicit instructions that worked perfectly first time.

Cheers,
      --VA
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Thanks for your reply VA :)

But how to contact skrill customer support? I clicked at "Email Support" at the skrill webpage but it only brings me to FAQ pages.
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      One of the FAQ pages is Withdrawals.
      You have to log in to your account to even get there.

This link might take you directly there:
      https://www.moneybookers.com/app/faqmessaging.pl?node_id=1457

Remember, you need to be logged in.

On that page are 4 options for withdrawal FAQs.
      The bottom one, "General Withdrawal Enquiries" is not a FAQ -- it opens a page with a text box into which you can type your question.

All the best,
      --VS
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      they replied mine after 3 days. And my bank account verifyed. :)

Thanks VS!!